An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Mormons Came Today!

mulls

One of my best friends is a Mormon.  It's too bad he's going to hell.  Well, it was nice knowing him.

LOL blazer thats too much. :lol: :lol:

I got to talk to a morman missionary one time when I was doing missions with my church, they are pretty cool to talk to, but a lot of what they said was wrong. I actually got one to talk with a priest that we had with us, and by the time everything was said and done, he looked like he was willing to convert. It was really cool. Some of those guys don't know what they are talking about though. But a lot of them do know how to hold an interesting conversation.

Guest popstar

Uncle Gus:

But, they left us their booklet, and we bought a book fo Mormon off them, and they agreed to come back in a while, after we had read it.

:D And did you mention that you paid them ten bucks for it? Doesn't sound like it was worth that much, and the darn thing is still sitting in our living room contaminating all of the good literature!!!!!!

Edited by popstar

*cough* It's good to be informed. And the ten bucks, well, someone's got to give them money. The poor saps spend 12+ hours a day walking around evangelising (well, that last point is debatable), so you have to give them some credit. It was an act of charity. A sacrifice, if you will.

Oh, and check your email, and learn how to quote properly. :P