Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

OnlySunshine
Posted

My mom had a tonsillectomy today and is experiencing pain which is quite normal. Please pray that her healing is swift and she can eat and drink ok. I gave her some Chloraseptic lozenges since I don't have any spray and she's eating Jello and drinking plenty. She is having a lot of trouble sleeping because of the swelling but it should go down in the next few days.

If you could, pray that I get the day off tomorrow. I would like to stay home with her and keep an eye on her. :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...