Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

OnlySunshine
Posted

Please pray for my acceptance of all that has happened this week. It all happened so quickly that I feel I am in a whirlwind of emotions. Also, please pray that this new medication regimen will help me get healthy again so I can get back into working and going to school.
[center][i]
O most holy Heart of Jesus,
fountain of every blessing,
I adore You, I love You,
and with a lively sorrow for my sins,
I offer You this poor heart of mine.
Make me humble, patient, pure,
and wholly obedient to Your will.
Grant, good Jesus,
that I may live in You and for You.
Protect me in the midst of danger,
comfort me in all my afflictions,
give me health of body,
assistance in my temporal needs,
Your blessing on all that I do,
and the grace of a holy death.

Amen.[/i]
[/center]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...