Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi Phamily:

I was supposed to meet with my spiritual director this past friday, but due to a sudden last minute agenda change the 11:00am appt. became 11:30ish ... and because I really had to leave by 12 I cut the appointment off (refusing to get into the details about the retreat I had earlier during the month -- I really didn't want to feel rushed, and what happened on retreat was too important to rush).

I really need to speak with him about my last retreat, and there are a number of things that need to be dealt with. He is willing to meet with me some time this week.

However ... Jury Duty is in the middle of the mess. Plus -- he leaves to go on vacation on the 7th ... back on the 24th.

So ... pray that:

a) I don't get selected for a Jury (that will mean that I have wed/thurs/fri available for an appointment)
b) that there will be time available
c) that nothing else interferes with the appointment.

Thanks,

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...