An Old School Catholic Message Board

Kids Do The Strangest Things...

Brother Adam

Brother Adam

Teresa told me to tell this story here, and I [u]always[/u] do what my wife tells me to.

Our two and three year old were outside playing today, making a chalk drawing on the sidewalk. I look up and see Bethany, our two year old promptly tear off all her clothes and take off her diaper, plop down on the sidewalk on her bum and start pushing herself around on her bum on the chalk drawing saying "WOW! WOoooWW! Neat!" at the top of her lungs. I swooped her up and put her inside the house. Then I came outside again to find our 3 year with no clothes on - I went after him and he ran around the yard screaming "I have to go pee! I have to pee!"

:weep:

[quote name='notardillacid' date='08 August 2010 - 04:08 PM' timestamp='1281301733' post='2154261']
I hate wearing clothes. They are unnatural.
[/quote]
They come in quite handy here when it is -40 outside.

[quote name='CatherineM' date='08 August 2010 - 03:28 PM' timestamp='1281306535' post='2154306']
They come in quite handy here when it is -40 outside.
[/quote]

pshaw. obviously you arent a native canadian! :)

thats what im saying, a true canadian only wears any clothes at all in winter to protect their modesty, respect the ladies, and keep passing american tourists from feeling inadequate. :))

I am not a Canadian yet. Although Immigration Canada has informed me that they have finally opened my citizenship application they received last September.

My husband however, will take out the trash in just a t-shirt in a driving blizzard.

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='CatherineM' date='08 August 2010 - 06:19 PM' timestamp='1281309544' post='2154323']
I am not a Canadian yet. Although Immigration Canada has informed me that they have finally opened my citizenship application they received last September.

My husband however, will take out the trash in just a t-shirt in a driving blizzard.
[/quote]
It's such a refreshing, freeing feeling. :mellow: Pants will only hinder you.

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='08 August 2010 - 07:57 PM' timestamp='1281315425' post='2154385']
[/quote]
Keeping him in his pants is a constant battle.

Brother Adam
:unsure:

Of all the people I never would have guessed would be nudists, it would be the Canadians. Learn something new everyday.

[quote name='Brother Adam' date='09 August 2010 - 05:09 AM' timestamp='1281319772' post='2154429']
:unsure:

Of all the people I never would have guessed would be nudists, it would be the Canadians. Learn something new everyday.
[/quote]
Ever been to Finland?

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='08 August 2010 - 08:57 PM' timestamp='1281315425' post='2154385']
[/quote]
I agree. Even a t-shirt is too much. Let it all hang out.

[quote name='Hilde' date='09 August 2010 - 01:37 AM' timestamp='1281335856' post='2154543']
Ever been to Finland?
[/quote]
There were stories every year in the St. Pete times that someone from Scandinavia had rented a place on the beach and proceeded to sit on his deck in the all together. Usually with several other people playing cards and the like. They had trouble with Germans too.