Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Why Is My Country's "culture" So Cold? So Foreign And Indi


Recommended Posts

MissScripture
Posted

[quote name='missionseeker' date='10 August 2010 - 11:13 PM' timestamp='1281496398' post='2155601']
So I am flying to GA tomorrow and I have no one to pick me up at the airport...
[/quote]
Not cool! Does this mean you're going to become a hobo?

missionseeker
Posted

Possibly. I have another friend that I can ask if he knows who I can ask, but who I can't really ask because he kind of already told me not to ask.


SO it's a little awkward...


:lol:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...