fides quarens intellectum Posted August 20, 2010 Posted August 20, 2010 dUSt: did you change the code for :lol :? You now have two emoticons using the same code.
JTheresa Posted August 20, 2010 Posted August 20, 2010 (edited) THANK YOU DUST!!!!!!!!!!! edited to add: Edited August 20, 2010 by JTheresa
Hilde Posted August 22, 2010 Posted August 22, 2010 [quote name='eustace scrubb' timestamp='1282342777' post='2160781'] Hilde, where on earth did you find all of those nun emoticons??? [/quote] I googled nun emoticon, lol. I added them to my photobucket so you can use them if you like
sistersintigo Posted August 22, 2010 Posted August 22, 2010 [img]http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab91/Hildemv/0010.gif[/img] What is this one DOING?!
Nihil Obstat Posted August 22, 2010 Posted August 22, 2010 [quote name='sistersintigo' timestamp='1282516571' post='2161632'] [img]http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab91/Hildemv/0010.gif[/img] What is this one DOING?! [/quote] I have an idea, but I don't really want to say.....
dominicansoul Posted August 22, 2010 Author Posted August 22, 2010 [quote name='sistersintigo' timestamp='1282516571' post='2161632'] [img]http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab91/Hildemv/0010.gif[/img] What is this one DOING?! [/quote] that's one of the ones Hilde ignored from that website...!!!
dominicansoul Posted August 22, 2010 Author Posted August 22, 2010 she obviously has problems with obedience...
eustace scrubb Posted August 22, 2010 Posted August 22, 2010 [quote name='sistersintigo' timestamp='1282516571' post='2161632'] [img]http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab91/Hildemv/0010.gif[/img] What is this one DOING?! [/quote] practicing charity, of course!
Hilde Posted August 23, 2010 Posted August 23, 2010 Red card? Is it a football match? How did I ignore it? I posted it, lol.
mommas_boy Posted August 23, 2010 Posted August 23, 2010 [quote name='Hilde' timestamp='1282251625' post='2160266'] [img]http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab91/Hildemv/0010.gif[/img] [/quote] Is it just me, or is this .gif flipping us the bird?
Hilde Posted August 23, 2010 Posted August 23, 2010 To me it looks like she's making an X with her arms. After flashing the red card, as to say "you're out!" That's the story I made in my head.
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted August 23, 2010 Posted August 23, 2010 Maybe she's a ref for racewalking: [quote][url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racewalking"]Racewalking[/url] : A red card indicates that a competitor's foot failed to be on the ground when the rear leg is being raised, or the front leg is not straightened when it makes contact with the ground. A judge would issue a yellow card for the first infraction committed by a competitor, and if the same judge detects a second infraction from the same infraction a red card is issued. Three red cards, from three different judges, will result in a competitor's disqualification[/quote]
dominicansoul Posted August 23, 2010 Author Posted August 23, 2010 [quote name='Hilde' timestamp='1282554711' post='2161924'] Red card? Is it a football match? How did I ignore it? I posted it, lol. [/quote] Oh...I thought this one was not posted... hahaha...there was another one a little more risque on that website...but I would rather not describe it...
sistersintigo Posted August 30, 2010 Posted August 30, 2010 [img]http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab91/Hildemv/0010.gif[/img] What is this one DOING?! Went back and looked at the post with the whole series of emoticons, to look for context. The emoticon just before this one, is a Liturgy of the Hours emoticon, with an identical red book. Well, I have a little experience praying Vespers along with the Dominican friars. Maybe the nun, with the momentary red BLEEP!! on her open mouth, is upset because the ribbons are messed up. Praying the Office can be intimidating if you don't know how to sling those ribbons and whip through those pages.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now