OnlySunshine Posted August 24, 2010 Posted August 24, 2010 Sorry to inundate the prayer board with requests, but I am really, really, really in need of some prayers. Next Monday, I begin my class that I am taking to figure out if I want to major in the subject it's related to or not. Also, I have two math classes that I am planning to take in the Spring and Summer 2011 and those are the last two classes I need in order to graduate with my Associates in Arts degree! I have been working on this degree off and on since 2002 and I need to finish it up once and for all. I am kind of worried about how I'm going to pay for these next two classes since I don't have a job and I paid for the current class with money I saved, but that is probably going to be gone since I have to use it for insurance and gas and such. I hope that I am able to qualify for financial aid next semester. It would also be nice to get a big tax refund next year, but that is a ways off. Please pray that I can finish next year!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now