Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

A few years ago, my brother and I became very close with an older lady at our parish. She is like another grandma to us. In the past few months, she has been battling pancreatic cancer. Until the past few weeks, she has been doing decently well, compared to how she could be. Recently, though, she has really been going downhill fast. She was in the hospital until last Friday morning and has not eaten or had anything to drink since then. Today she had to be taken to the hospital in an ambulance because of it. I do not know what the future holds, but it doesn't look very good. If I could get your prayers, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you guys so much.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...