An Old School Catholic Message Board

Why Can't I Search?

Hilde

By clicking the "view new posts" or using the search system, I get this message.

[color=#281B1B][font=arial, verdana, sans-serif][size=2][quote][#10146] You do not have permission to use the search system.[/quote][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#281B1B][font=arial, verdana, sans-serif][size=2]
[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#281B1B][font=arial, verdana, sans-serif][size=2]:sadder:[/size][/font][/color]

Somehow it works now, but I dunno why it happened. Why would I not be allowed to search? [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/cry2.gif[/img] I even tried logging in and out again.

[quote name='Hilde' timestamp='1283075901' post='2164880']
By clicking the "view new posts" or using the search system, I get this message.

[color="#281b1b"][font="arial, verdana, sans-serif"] [/font][/color]
[color="#281b1b"][font="arial, verdana, sans-serif"] [/font][/color]
[color="#281b1b"][font="arial, verdana, sans-serif"][size="2"]:sadder:[/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]

I thought I was the only one with this issue. I figured it was because I was in limbo but I guess it is not.

The plain truth is some people just do not have the natural ability to search. They are the ones who can not find their glasses, lose their car keys, misplace their car in the parking lot, you get the idea. It seems that your inability to enable the search system has piqued your curiousity and awakened an inbred search ability that goes back to your hunter gatherer instincts stamped into your DNA by your ancestors, or, you may have been bitten by a radioactive cat thereby gaining the animals curiousity factor, and the ability to give your self a cat bath while expelling hairballs when and if needed.

ed

If I search in the upper bar now it seems like it only searches the post s of the day. Not posts of days passed like it did before. I have to go into advanced to search everywhere.

I still can't search for pie or God, but I searched the word pope and several threads showed up. So I guess that's fixed. But I want to see posts not threads, and would have to go into advanced to do that.

[quote name='Ed Normile' timestamp='1283813795' post='2168932']
The plain truth is some people just do not have the natural ability to search. They are the ones who can not find their glasses, lose their car keys, misplace their car in the parking lot, you get the idea. It seems that your inability to enable the search system has piqued your curiousity and awakened an inbred search ability that goes back to your hunter gatherer instincts stamped into your DNA by your ancestors, or, you may have been bitten by a radioactive cat thereby gaining the animals curiousity factor, and the ability to give your self a cat bath while expelling hairballs when and if needed.

ed
[/quote]
I like going in the forest, collecting blueberries.

I took this one self-evaluation test once and I don't remember all the questions, but one was about urinating in front of another person and another was about remembering where you parked your car at the grocery store.

Well my grocery store's parking lot is prett small so it wouldn't be a problem. I also do not have a car or a driver's licence.

And to the first question...no. no I wouldn't. Now that you know, what career is right for me? Or what did this test?

Well, something that doesn't require a drivers license. Definitely not truck driver. You could certainly load trucks, but you don't get paid as much.
Also, you don't get hemorrhoids or divorces as much when you're a loader so it evens out.