Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Prayer Please! (Changed)


Recommended Posts

OnlySunshine
Posted (edited)

I am changing this for a good reason. Please pray for me as I believe I have truly found what I want to do with my life--MUSIC. I used to participate in junior high school band and played first chair oboe for 3 years. I eventually gave it up because of marching band requirements. I regret it to this day. I'm looking into renting or purchasing a flute. My mom is very supportive as she believes it gave me a reason to be happy. :)

PS--Sorry if I scared anyone with the previous post. I am NOT suicidal and I never have been. :)

Edited by MaterMisericordiae

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...