Colleen Posted April 18, 2004 Posted April 18, 2004 Yes, a random poll, but a good one. I'm curious. Do you make your bed every morning? At all?
Iacobus Posted April 18, 2004 Posted April 18, 2004 So what if I don't make my bed. Do you think less of me?
Im4Him Posted April 18, 2004 Posted April 18, 2004 I think I've made it a couple of times in my life.
Colleen Posted April 18, 2004 Author Posted April 18, 2004 [quote name='Iacobus' date='Apr 17 2004, 08:19 PM'] So what if I don't make my bed. Do you think less of me? [/quote] Hmmm. I make my bed [i]all by myself[/i] every day.
Iacobus Posted April 18, 2004 Posted April 18, 2004 So, if I wanted to make beds I would join the USMC.
VeraMaria Posted April 18, 2004 Posted April 18, 2004 I make my bed every single day...365 days of the year....and on weekends i have to make my brothers' too
Iacobus Posted April 18, 2004 Posted April 18, 2004 So... Females are supposed to make the beds,lol okay not really.
Colleen Posted April 18, 2004 Author Posted April 18, 2004 [quote name='VeraMaria' date='Apr 17 2004, 08:32 PM'] I make my bed every single day...365 days of the year....and on weekends i have to make my brothers' too [/quote] me too.
rachael Posted April 18, 2004 Posted April 18, 2004 well, there was one time...i think i was sick at the time
GodsThespianChic Posted April 18, 2004 Posted April 18, 2004 I decided for a while that I was going to make my bed everyday...and that lasted for about a week. So, yeah, I don't ever make my bed anymore!! It's pointless. No one comes to my house and I'm just gonna mess it up again, so what's the point for me?
HomeTeamFamily Posted April 18, 2004 Posted April 18, 2004 if by make your bed you mean leave the one blanket you slept under for most likely less than 7 hours last night in the condition you left it when you threw it off of you 10 minutes before class starts and dont look at it until you climb back in it the following night, er morning, er.....whatever.....then yea i make my bed perfectly everyday!!
Iacobus Posted April 18, 2004 Posted April 18, 2004 [quote name='lankyswimmer' date='Apr 18 2004, 12:08 AM'] if by make your bed you mean leave the one blanket you slept under for most likely less than 7 hours last night in the condition you left it when you threw it off of you 10 minutes before class starts and dont look at it until you climb back in it the following night, er morning, er.....whatever.....then yea i make my bed perfectly everyday!! [/quote] scary
willguy Posted April 18, 2004 Posted April 18, 2004 I make my bed everyday...about ten minutes before I go to bed. I can't stand going to bed when the sheets are a mess, but am far to lazy to make it in the mornin.
Pio Nono Posted April 19, 2004 Posted April 19, 2004 JMJ 4/18 - Divine Mercy Sunday Yeah, if we don't make our beds at the seminary, the priests get on us about it.
ilovechrist Posted April 19, 2004 Posted April 19, 2004 i have this tendency of "just barely" making it by throwing the covers back over the bed, so they lie flat--and go about my day.... so it does count as making it, cuz i say so
cantstopdancin9 Posted April 19, 2004 Posted April 19, 2004 Make my bed? HA! Don't...tell my mommy though.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now