Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

A Really Bad Patch


Recommended Posts

Ash Wednesday
Posted

Prayers, please. I have been going through a really bad patch and took a nose dive in the last 2 weeks in part because they ended up overtreating my thyroid, which affects my health and well-being in so many ways. I have not been sleeping well, have had mood swings, depression, irritable, and have had a hard time concentrating. Knowing what's going on helps, but overall I am just going through a pretty rough time all the same.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...