dUSt Posted September 8, 2010 Posted September 8, 2010 You'll notice that the Back Alley is back. Since the "Catholic vs Catholic" debate rule does not apply in the back alley, it is for Catholics only. Have fun!
Winchester Posted September 8, 2010 Posted September 8, 2010 [quote name='JoyfulLife' timestamp='1283988725' post='2170380'] What is this? [/quote] This is a thread. People start them and then have discussions.
mommas_boy Posted September 8, 2010 Posted September 8, 2010 Thread topics are visible by non-Church Militants, Scholars, Religious, and clergy. (But the threads themselves are not visible). Be sure not to post names or anything potentially scandalous in thread titles/subtitles.
dUSt Posted September 8, 2010 Author Posted September 8, 2010 [quote name='Azriel' timestamp='1283989373' post='2170394'] does this mean Don John will come back???? [/quote] I hope so. I heard phatmass was losing Church Militants left and right.
Sarah147 Posted September 8, 2010 Posted September 8, 2010 (edited) [quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1283988834' post='2170383'] This is a thread. People start them and then have discussions. [/quote] Can we use smilies? What's the whole "back alley" thing? Catholic debate? About what? Edited September 8, 2010 by JoyfulLife
dUSt Posted September 8, 2010 Author Posted September 8, 2010 [quote name='JoyfulLife' timestamp='1283989617' post='2170404'] What's the whole "back alley" thing? Catholic debate? About what? [/quote] Back in the day, all of the threads that turned hostile or uncharitable were moved into a board called "The Back Alley". This is so that we didn't "air our dirty laundry" so to speak. So, I highly recommend that you do not visit it, because it is quite a rude place with quite rude people.
Tridenteen Posted September 9, 2010 Posted September 9, 2010 [quote name='Selah' timestamp='1283990130' post='2170413'] ooh, fun. [/quote]
Lilllabettt Posted September 9, 2010 Posted September 9, 2010 So because I am not Church Militant I cannot fight in the back alley. I am non-plussed
rachael Posted September 9, 2010 Posted September 9, 2010 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1283988769' post='2170381'] [/quote] iawtc.
Lil Red Posted September 9, 2010 Posted September 9, 2010 [quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1283989972' post='2170410'] Back in the day, all of the threads that turned hostile or uncharitable were moved into a board called "The Back Alley". This is so that we didn't "air our dirty laundry" so to speak. So, I highly recommend that you do not visit it, because it is quite a rude place with quite rude people. [/quote] i love you.
rachael Posted September 9, 2010 Posted September 9, 2010 [quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1283989972' post='2170410'] Back in the day, all of the threads that turned hostile or uncharitable were moved into a board called "The Back Alley". This is so that we didn't "air our dirty laundry" so to speak. So, I highly recommend that you do not visit it, because it is quite a rude place with quite rude people. [/quote] it was my first home.
dUSt Posted September 9, 2010 Author Posted September 9, 2010 [quote name='Lilllabettt' timestamp='1283990981' post='2170423'] So because I am not Church Militant I cannot fight in the back alley. I am non-plussed [/quote] Do you promise to be 100% faithful to the church and the pope, follow all of the phorum guidelines, and never publicly disagree with the pope while posting on phatmass?
Tridenteen Posted September 9, 2010 Posted September 9, 2010 [quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1283993623' post='2170482'] Do you promise to be 100% faithful to the church and the pope, follow all of the phorum guidelines, and never publicly disagree with the pope while posting on phatmass? [/quote] JMJ yes. As proof I can submit the Pater Noster I say each day for the Holy Father
Nunsense Posted September 9, 2010 Posted September 9, 2010 A person goes to bed because it is 3am in Australia, only to wake up around 9am and discover over 200 email notifications about a fight over the simplest rule ever. And now a new hangout as well. Sometimes being on the bottom of the world makes one feel very far away....
Lilllabettt Posted September 9, 2010 Posted September 9, 2010 [quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1283993623' post='2170482'] Do you promise to be 100% faithful to the church and the pope, follow all of the phorum guidelines, and never publicly disagree with the pope while posting on phatmass? [/quote] ummmm ... yes.....
Winchester Posted September 9, 2010 Posted September 9, 2010 [quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1283989972' post='2170410'] Back in the day, all of the threads that turned hostile or uncharitable were moved into a board called "The Back Alley". This is so that we didn't "air our dirty laundry" so to speak. So, I highly recommend that you do not visit it, because it is quite a rude place with quite rude people. [/quote] [img]http://www.blazesports.org/bww/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/thunderdome.jpg[/img] TWO MEN ENTER! ONE MAN LEAVES!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now