Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

Anyone seen him?

Posted

I've been wondering the same thing!

Posted

yea, i was wondering too since i hadn't seen any new scandalous threads about Aloysius being the President....hmmmm....

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

his been in my thoughts and prayers.

Posted

So nobody knows? All of those guys are gone, Cimlog Al et al

Posted

Hope the Fundy Mob didn't get them.

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

I was wondering that myself.... has anyone tried messaging him?

stargirl3:16
Posted

Well, until he shows up, I declare myself President of the Creepy Aliens.


For my first act, I decree that all shall say one decade of the rosary at 3:00 for any reason that you choose.

ilovechrist
Posted

i'm right behind stargirl3:16... Al has disappeared. a female president might cause controversy later, but i'm right behind ya :D people have got to say more than one decade though.. :cool:

ilovechrist
Posted

ok...
now that i'm supporting you 100%, i should be something like Secratary of State or something.. can i?

Posted

[quote name='stargirl3:16' date='Apr 19 2004, 07:06 AM'] Well, until he shows up, I declare myself President of the Creepy Aliens.


For my first act, I decree that all shall say one decade of the rosary at 3:00 for any reason that you choose. [/quote]
Littleflower+JMJ is the [b]Queen[/b] of Creepy Aliens! You shall be put to death, enemy of the Queen!

ilovechrist
Posted

there's nothing like a lil mutiny once in a while... :duel:

stargirl3:16
Posted

ilovechrist, I thank you for your support and yes, you can be sec. of state.


paladin, flowery is not my enemy; in fact, she's in control when I'm not around, so don't worry about it.

no mutinies here! :D

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

[quote name='Paladin D' date='Apr 19 2004, 11:43 AM']Littleflower+JMJ is the [b]Queen[/b] of Creepy Aliens!  You shall be put to death, enemy of the Queen![/quote]
Paladin is my knight in shining armor :shield: ....uh,..i mean my commander-in-chief!! :napoleon:



paladin? :sadder: are my days of being queen long gone? :weep: no one knows me anymore!! :unsure:

let_go_let_God
Posted

Flowery... I didn't know you were [b]Queen[/b] gulp... I just asked star for a position, my allegiences are divided.

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

yes ma'am. :cool:

Posted

Has anyone found out where he is???

ilovechrist
Posted

either--
1. NO nobody's found out
2. somebody's keeping a dark secret
or 3. he's not wanting to participate in our current vote...

Posted

[font="Courier"][color=red]BOO[/color][/font]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...