kafka Posted September 26, 2010 Posted September 26, 2010 [quote name='Deb' timestamp='1285469999' post='2175950'] Wow! I am pretty sure I love you. [/quote] Deb! Deb! Deb! Deb! What a surprise
Deb Posted September 26, 2010 Posted September 26, 2010 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1285497592' post='2176019'] and by 'you', she means me [/quote] Well, yeah, it is a given that I love you. You make me smile. Kafka, I love his words and his soul. Different people, different kinds of love.
MissScripture Posted September 26, 2010 Posted September 26, 2010 [quote name='missionseeker' timestamp='1285466261' post='2175935'] You know he loves you when you say "can you make me food?" and he makes you exactly what you want (a cheeseburger with no bum) with exactly what you want on it. [/quote] I was unaware most cheesburgers had bums.
IcePrincessKRS Posted September 29, 2010 Posted September 29, 2010 [quote name='rachael' timestamp='1284548772' post='2173392'] he's hot too. wait...he's a matt too. you have a matt...i have a matt...my friend has a matt...my supervisor is a matt...a coworker is a matt. [/quote] He IS hot. (I'd forgotten about this thread.) My cousin has a matt.... there must be something to this...[quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1284867849' post='2174463'] Pretty sure I became a hopeless romantic just quite recently. Here I was thinking I was all cold and cynical. [/quote] Nah, buddy, you were just in denial.
IcePrincessKRS Posted September 29, 2010 Posted September 29, 2010 [quote name='Micah' timestamp='1284507540' post='2173235'] just admit it admin girl 0__o [/quote] I would disagree but there is damning evidence in some things I have written that would prove otherwise...
Micah Posted September 29, 2010 Author Posted September 29, 2010 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1285733370' post='2176646'] I would disagree but there is damning evidence in some things I have written that would prove otherwise... [/quote] Oh yeah, it only took like 50 billion years to respond. I don't even know what we're talking about anymore. *runs around in circles flailing hands*
Micah Posted September 29, 2010 Author Posted September 29, 2010 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1285759173' post='2176674'] stop being so canadien... srsly... [/quote] I always thought running around flailing was more of a French thing, which coincidentally is a country full of hopeless romantics. [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/smile2.gif[/img]
MIKolbe Posted September 29, 2010 Posted September 29, 2010 no.. the french run around with their hands UP. minor distinction.
IcePrincessKRS Posted September 29, 2010 Posted September 29, 2010 [quote name='Micah' timestamp='1285736129' post='2176654'] Oh yeah, it only took like 50 billion years to respond. I don't even know what we're talking about anymore. *runs around in circles flailing hands* [/quote]
Micah Posted September 29, 2010 Author Posted September 29, 2010 (edited) [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1285768692' post='2176710'] no.. the french run around with their hands UP. minor distinction. [/quote] I lawled, but I probably shouldnt have. [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/rotfl2.gif[/img] [quote][img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/blink.gif[/img][/quote] o___O Edited September 29, 2010 by Micah
Micah Posted September 30, 2010 Author Posted September 30, 2010 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1285799916' post='2176835'] <<<<<<------------- [/quote] [img]http://s1ck.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/julien-lolwut.jpg[/img]
IcePrincessKRS Posted October 1, 2010 Posted October 1, 2010 [quote name='Micah' timestamp='1285826257' post='2176880'] [img]http://s1ck.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/julien-lolwut.jpg[/img] [/quote] My avatar is better than yours.
IcePrincessKRS Posted October 1, 2010 Posted October 1, 2010 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1285932340' post='2177238'] oddly, iawtc [/quote] Yeah, to start with he doesn't look like he has lice. And secondly, he's hot. Third, he really likes me.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now