penguin31 Posted September 21, 2010 Posted September 21, 2010 [quote name='jaime (the artist formerly known as hot stuff)' timestamp='1285077285' post='2175063'] [/quote] The only thing stopping Woot Offs from becoming federal holidays is the fact that no one knows when they're coming. They're easily some of my favorite shopping days of the year.
MIKolbe Posted September 21, 2010 Posted September 21, 2010 dude HOW DO YOU KNOW when there will be a woot off? srsly.
Jaime Posted September 21, 2010 Author Posted September 21, 2010 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1285080867' post='2175070'] dude HOW DO YOU KNOW when there will be a woot off? srsly. [/quote] I go to woot.com I see a woot off I post
Mercy me Posted September 22, 2010 Posted September 22, 2010 Everyone here is great about letting us know about woot-offs. I would just stay tuned to Phatmass for the latest woot-off advisory.
Mercy me Posted September 23, 2010 Posted September 23, 2010 Screaming monkey with woot cape only $1.99!!!! I t has a 50' flight range. Unbeatable!!
teresitacarmel Posted September 23, 2010 Posted September 23, 2010 [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/dance.gif[/img]
Sarah147 Posted September 24, 2010 Posted September 24, 2010 [url="http://i695.photobucket.com/albums/vv313/Mayleng/headphonecat.gif"][img]http://i695.photobucket.com/albums/vv313/Mayleng/headphonecat.gif[/img] [/url] ::
penguin31 Posted October 20, 2010 Posted October 20, 2010 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1287571089' post='2180973'] another one missed COME ON, MAN! [/quote] There still be time for the Wooting - the current one just started. So far the current one looks like a home entertainment-heavy one. I expect a flood of robot vacuums shortly to even the balance.
HopefulBride Posted October 20, 2010 Posted October 20, 2010 A woot off is what exactly? (perhaps I missed the thread explaining it)
IcePrincessKRS Posted October 20, 2010 Posted October 20, 2010 [quote name='HopefulBride' timestamp='1287592694' post='2181031'] A woot off is what exactly? (perhaps I missed the thread explaining it) [/quote] http://woot.com/
Rebecca2009 Posted October 23, 2010 Posted October 23, 2010 [quote name='JoyfulLife' timestamp='1285364384' post='2175755'] [url="http://i695.photobucket.com/albums/vv313/Mayleng/headphonecat.gif"][img]http://i695.photobucket.com/albums/vv313/Mayleng/headphonecat.gif[/img] [/url] :: [/quote] I love it, So cute! What is a woot off anyway. Does one simply come in and contribute their own woot? If so.... WOOT!!!! And this seems to be a good excuse for a smiley. I love smileys. This is my favorite.
Rebecca2009 Posted October 23, 2010 Posted October 23, 2010 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1287593604' post='2181035'] [url="http://woot.com/"]http://woot.com/[/url] [/quote] I want an igloo portable ice maker. I have lived so long without one.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now