laetitia crucis Posted September 29, 2010 Posted September 29, 2010 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1285785301' post='2176789'] Scorpion's a chump. [/quote] iawtc Haha!
vee Posted September 30, 2010 Posted September 30, 2010 [img]http://m.pimpmyspace.org/pimp/1/1c/1ca0c0389a4e9e9e68d5.gif[/img]
Jesus_lol Posted September 30, 2010 Posted September 30, 2010 [quote name='vee8' timestamp='1285813113' post='2176864'] [img]http://m.pimpmyspace.org/pimp/1/1c/1ca0c0389a4e9e9e68d5.gif[/img] [/quote] I got a week long ban for posting one of these gifs.
vee Posted September 30, 2010 Posted September 30, 2010 A week long ban?! I wouldnt mind, I could use the phat phree vacation time away from people who like sub zero!
dominicansoul Posted October 2, 2010 Posted October 2, 2010 [quote name='vee8' timestamp='1285879837' post='2177016'] A week long ban?! I wouldnt mind, I could use the phat phree vacation time away from people who like sub zero! [/quote] she'll be gone in 4 days..
vee Posted October 2, 2010 Posted October 2, 2010 [quote name='dominicansoul' timestamp='1286031367' post='2177496'] she'll be gone in 4 days.. [/quote] I know!!!! [b][size="5"]WAAAAAAHHH!!!!! [/size][/b]
sistersintigo Posted October 5, 2010 Author Posted October 5, 2010 Is the Back Alley dead? Or just suspended like Han Solo?
Lil Red Posted October 5, 2010 Posted October 5, 2010 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1286294057' post='2177982'] no [/quote] yes
Lil Red Posted October 5, 2010 Posted October 5, 2010 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1286305499' post='2178012'] NO! [/quote] yes
Lil Red Posted October 5, 2010 Posted October 5, 2010 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1286309207' post='2178030'] NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/quote] ummmm. yes.
Lil Red Posted October 6, 2010 Posted October 6, 2010 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1286311978' post='2178043'] ummmm... no. [/quote] you don't understand. yes.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now