An Old School Catholic Message Board

Urgent Prayers For My Aide/nurse, In Critical Condition!

Seven77

[left]Pham, [/left][left]
[/left][left]Thank you very much for prayers… please continue them for his immortal soul which has left his body a few hours ago. Mr. C is dead... i'm shocked... devastated... [/left][left]
[/left][left]Eternal rest grant unto him O Lord... [/left]

I looked toward the sky (ceiling) as i listened to the First Reading at Mass...

[font="Georgia,"]How long, O LORD? I cry for help
but you do not listen!
I cry out to you, "Violence!"
but you do not intervene.
Why do you let me see ruin;
why must I look at misery?
Destruction and violence are before me;
there is strife, and clamorous discord.[/font]
[font="Georgia,"][/font]
[font="Georgia,"]Destruction to schedule and routine by the violence called death. [/font][font="Georgia,"]Why do you let me see ruin O Lord? [/font][font="Georgia,"]
[/font]
[font="Georgia,"]But i believe in the Resurrection: the antidote to death, under the appearance of bread. [/font][font="Georgia,"]
[/font]
[font="Georgia,"]The Almighty brings good out of evil. [/font][font="Georgia,"]Sometimes it's hard to see... but good always comes. "If[/font][font="Georgia,"] it delays, wait for it, [/font][font="Georgia,"]it will surely come, it will not be late." I caught glimpses of it: walls covered by Christ, the Light shone for one who had dwelt in darkness... mustard seeds unto salvation were sown through an unprofitable servant... [/font][font="Georgia,"]
[/font]
[font="Georgia,"]So, i'm comforted by the fact that God knows what He is doing. Mr C was sent to my home to receive some spiritual preparation before leaving earth--perhaps he became fully convinced by the Truth before he died. Although he was a self described seeker with a multitude of conspiracy theories, he always asked me about the faith and the Church with sincerity. [/font]
[font="Georgia,"][/font]
[font="Georgia,"]God allowed my physical condition in order to save souls ([/font]including my own) that may have been lost or deprived without it.
[font="Georgia,"][/font]
[font="Georgia,"]Peace pham... you guys are awesome. I appreciate the kind words and prayers.[/font]
[font="Georgia,"]
[/font]
[font="Georgia,"]
[/font]

Father, source of forgiveness and salvation for all mankind, hear our prayer, by the prayers of the Ever Virgin Mary, may Mr. C, who has left this world, come to share eternal happiness with all the saints.

Mark of the Cross

[quote name='Seven77' timestamp='1286142990' post='2177683']

[font="Georgia,"]So, i'm comforted by the fact that God knows what He is doing. Mr C was sent to my home to receive some spiritual preparation before leaving earth--perhaps he became fully convinced by the Truth before he died. Although he was a self described seeker with a multitude of conspiracy theories, he always asked me about the faith and the Church with sincerity. [/font]
[font="Georgia,"][/font]
[font="Georgia,"]God allowed my physical condition in order to save souls ([/font]including my own) that may have been lost or deprived without it.
[font="Georgia,"][/font]
[font="Georgia,"]Peace pham... you guys are awesome. I appreciate the kind words and prayers.[/font]
[font="Georgia,"]
[/font]
[font="Georgia,"]
[/font]
[/quote]
The mind is maybe the first place that Jesus comes to you, but you are not saved until you receive him into your heart, your soul! For many Jesus enters directly to their soul because of their love for others, the fact that he is not in their mind or that they don't realise that he is with them at death makes little difference. It is the love you offered in friendship and in sharing your Jesus that has assisted his redemption.

Your pain and suffering slips away as if it never was, you wonder why you thought it such a burden. In the darkness a pin prick of light growing larger. As if down a tunnel you soar! The light becomes as a brilliant star bathed in a nebula. Into the loving arms of your creator you are absorbed for an eternity of love.
Peace be with you and prayers for your friend

[quote name='Seven77' timestamp='1286075395' post='2177591']
[left]Pham, [/left][left]
[/left][left]Thank you very much for prayers… please continue them for his immortal soul which has left his body a few hours ago. Mr. C is dead... i'm shocked... devastated... [/left][left]
[/left][left]Eternal rest grant unto him O Lord... [/left]
[/quote]
[quote name='Seven77' timestamp='1286142990' post='2177683']
I looked toward the sky (ceiling) as i listened to the First Reading at Mass...

[font="Georgia,"]How long, O LORD? I cry for help
but you do not listen!
I cry out to you, "Violence!"
but you do not intervene.
Why do you let me see ruin;
why must I look at misery?
Destruction and violence are before me;
there is strife, and clamorous discord.[/font]
[font="Georgia,"][/font]
[font="Georgia,"]Destruction to schedule and routine by the violence called death. [/font][font="Georgia,"]Why do you let me see ruin O Lord? [/font][font="Georgia,"]
[/font]
[font="Georgia,"]But i believe in the Resurrection: the antidote to death, under the appearance of bread. [/font][font="Georgia,"]
[/font]
[font="Georgia,"]The Almighty brings good out of evil. [/font][font="Georgia,"]Sometimes it's hard to see... but good always comes. "If[/font][font="Georgia,"] it delays, wait for it, [/font][font="Georgia,"]it will surely come, it will not be late." I caught glimpses of it: walls covered by Christ, the Light shone for one who had dwelt in darkness... mustard seeds unto salvation were sown through an unprofitable servant... [/font][font="Georgia,"]
[/font]
[font="Georgia,"][/font]
[font="Georgia,"][/font]
[font="Georgia,"]
[/font]
[font="Georgia,"]
[/font]
[/quote]
seven, my heart grieves with you. may our Mother Mary wrap you in her mantle and comfort you. May the angels and the saints assist Mr. C to heaven.