An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Pope Is...

crusader1234

crusader1234

Isnt this supposed to be a debate forum? Somebody should say something controversial. Like... the Pope isnt Catholic. (I know the Pope is Catholic)

Sorry, I can't say anything controversial about the Pope.

[font="Arial"][b][color=red]JOHN PAUL 2, WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!![/color][/font][/b]

Edited by Dave

Dare the Pebble

I'll take a crack at it!

The Pope is...
... erg...
um....
Old! Yeah! Really old, and uh... Polish. Right? I think.

This is harder than I thought.

crusader1234

haha, my religion teacher called polish people garbage. then i said but the pope is polish... to which he replied in french/german combo expletives. funny as hell.

crusader1234

paladin your taking this starwars/nerd thing too far. unless your serious. in which case you bigtime roxorz. lol leet bugs me though.

100 posts! YEAH. ... wait thats sad. :(

hahahaha

Oh yeah, l33t speak is more inmature these days. But I just do it for the fun of it.

And yeah... I am a Star Wars fan. :D

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='Brother Adam' date='Apr 18 2004, 07:19 PM'] The Pope is Dope. [/quote]
Ya gotta love it when the non-Catholics are like "Be don't a dope, represent the Pope." :D

Go to this link, go to the link for the song and download it. Its the rockingest song ever, and its about the Pope. :D I listen to it all the time.

[url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?act=Search&CODE=show&searchid=92bf73442e9e3dcf481aa735713e653c&search_in=posts&result_type=posts&highlite=be+don%26%2339%3Bt+a+dope"]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?a...2339%3Bt+a+dope[/url]

Fiat_Voluntas_Tua

JPII, we Love You. Pray for Him...He is PHAT (Preaching Holy Apostolic Truth)...I will call him, and see if he wants to join Phatmass.com Wouldn't that be sweet.

Pax et Agape per Maria, Andy