rhetoricfemme Posted October 8, 2010 Posted October 8, 2010 Hi All, My husband is overseas and I'm trying to commandeer the housing market without him right now. For several reasons we're trying to get out of this apartment and into a house of our own as soon as possible (though not so quickly as to make brash decisions), and it feels like we might have a solid chance of making it happen. Please pray that with God's help we'll find the right house for our family, and please pray that our landlord will let us out of our lease without paying the $2000 it'd typically require. My high risk OB actually went so far as to write a note with medical reasons that I cannot stay in our apartment throughout this pregnancy, and I'm hoping that will be sufficient for them.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now