An Old School Catholic Message Board

Bon Voyage Nunsense

vee

If Im not mistaken you are on your last two days of preparations before entering Carmel on the great feast day of St Teresa and so here is a thread for all the well wishes and prayers I and others would like to extend to you! Im not very good at good byes so I instead will say see you in heaven and please pray for me as I am for you. :pray: :nun1: :nun3: :nunpray:

Three days Nunsense, well two really - I can't believe you are leaving so soon. First LC and now you (and soon IT) what are we to do without your sound input?

I will keep you and the other discerners in my prayers.

SoonerCatholic

I've been reading your book and your blog Nunsense. I've really enjoyed them both. Many prayers that you succeed in your vocation.

Indwelling Trinity

[quote name='vee8' timestamp='1286927218' post='2179362']
If Im not mistaken you are on your last two days of preparations before entering Carmel on the great feast day of St Teresa and so here is a thread for all the well wishes and prayers I and others would like to extend to you! Im not very good at good byes so I instead will say see you in heaven and please pray for me as I am for you. :pray: :nun1: :nun3: :nunpray:
[/quote]

I am praying and wishing you the best Nunsense... May God make you a Carmelite after his own heart and the heart of OHM.

God grant you the grace of Holy perseverence! Congratulation!

AccountDeleted

While I truly appreciate all of your kind thoughts and wishes and prayers, I was kind of hoping not to make a big deal of this because of my history and circumstances. I also thought that goodbye threads were a no-no on phatmass. I assumed that LCs was just a one-off thing and that I would be spared this. So this will be my only post on this thread, hoping that it will die a quiet death :P

I've left and come back enough times not to make any rash proclamations about the future. After all, I don't want to make God laugh by telling Him my plans, do I? :)

Thanks guys, now let it die please....................... :rip:

Edited by nunsense

OOOOhhhhhhllll. I didn't realize you were leaving so soon. :( Will you still be able to visit PhatMass? I've really appreciated your help on here, and :P teasing.

I didn't realize it was a "no-no" to make going away threads? Is it really? Is it an unspoken rule?

This is the only kind of good-bye thread that is allowed. There's a difference between going into a convent, monastery or seminary, and leaving Phatmass because someone made you mad, or you've become an atheist or frog-worshiper.

AccountDeleted

[quote name='Maximilianus' timestamp='1287033154' post='2179539']
En camino para Carmelo te vas. Adiós, y que Dios te bendiga!

[/quote]

Gracias por sus buenos deseos, Max.

And to everyone else, I'm not trying to be a party-pooper, really. I just know how many times I've done this before, so making a big deal out of it seems slightly ludicrous. But I am truly grateful for all the love and support you have all given me over nearly fours years of revolving door convents.

So, forgive me for not being gracious about your going away thread before. :blowkiss:

I'm in the middle of packing right now and the room is chaos! Must go.......

[quote name='nunsense' timestamp='1287035334' post='2179541']
Gracias por sus buenos deseos, Max.

And to everyone else, I'm not trying to be a party-pooper, really. I just know how many times I've done this before, so making a big deal out of it seems slightly ludicrous. But I am truly grateful for all the love and support you have all given me over nearly fours years of revolving door convents.

So, forgive me for not being gracious about your going away thread before. :blowkiss:

I'm in the middle of packing right now and the room is chaos! Must go.......
[/quote]

Bon voyage from me too, Nunsense! ........God bless and hold you close.....Barb