Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

http://www.patheos.com/Resources/Additional-Resources/Patricia-Heaton-The-Lens-of-Faith.html

Posted (edited)

what a beautiful piece I had no idea Patricia Heaton was a catholic, I'm wonderfully suprised to see how outspoken she is about her beliefs.


**Just once, I'd like to post something with no typos***

Edited by HopefulBride
Posted

She's from Bay Village, OH, which is where my boyfriend is from :) I don't believe she's a practicing Catholic anymore - goes to a Presby church nowadays I read. She's also an advocate for gay rights. But nobody's perfect!

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

That is reall cool.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...