An Old School Catholic Message Board

Going For A Visit!

MissScripture

MissScripture

As some of you know, I was unsure if I would be able to visit my sister in Nashville this year. I am very pleased to announce that shortly after Christmas, my husband and I will be able to go visit her! :proud: :woot: :woot: :woot: I can't wait to see her and finally see the convent! PLUS it will be WAY warmer there than it is HERE that time of year! :hehe: :dance: :dance2: :yahoo: :dance:

TeresaBenedicta

[quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1288027706' post='2182367']
As some of you know, I was unsure if I would be able to visit my sister in Nashville this year. I am very pleased to announce that shortly after Christmas, my husband and I will be able to go visit her! :proud: :woot: :woot: :woot: I can't wait to see her and finally see the convent! PLUS it will be WAY warmer there than it is HERE that time of year! :hehe: :dance: :dance2: :yahoo: :dance:
[/quote]

Yay!!! I'm so, so, [i]so[/i] happy for you!!!! :clapping: :clapping:

MissScripture

P.S. If someone from here happens to bump into my sister there (as is becoming eerily common :hehe: ), don't mention that my husband may be coming, too. That's not 100% sure yet...but I wrote to her today to tell her I'm coming! :woot: :woot:

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

YYAAAAYYYY!!!

I wont be going to Nashville anytime soon but I will be invading MN for most of November :like: so I will say hi to your state for you hahahaha

Divine Mercy 9999

[quote name='vee8' timestamp='1288039055' post='2182467']
:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

YYAAAAYYYY!!!

I wont be going to Nashville anytime soon but I will be invading MN for most of November :like: so I will say hi to your state for you hahahaha
[/quote]

You'll be close to home for me - I'm in North Dakota. Hope you are used to cold. :icey: :icey: :icey:

[quote name='Divine Mercy 9999' timestamp='1288043479' post='2182500']
You'll be close to home for me - I'm in North Dakota. Hope you are used to cold. :icey: :icey: :icey:
[/quote]

No discalced-ness amidst snowstorms.

:cold:

ameliabedelia

[img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/clap2.gif[/img][img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/dance.gif[/img]

[img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/clap2.gif[/img][img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/dance.gif[/img]

[quote name='krissylou' timestamp='1288044463' post='2182502']
No discalced-ness amidst snowstorms.

:cold:
[/quote]

I've walked barefoot in the snow before, and it wasn't that bad. I was in Canada (north of Montreal) at New Years at night, but it was unseasonably warm, I think ;). And I didn't stay out [i]that[/i] long.

MissScripture

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' timestamp='1288037977' post='2182461']
Can I come?!!?!?!?!?!??
[/quote]
You might be able to fit in my suitcase...we're probably flying Southwest so we'll be able to check luggage. :hehe:

MissScripture

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' timestamp='1288064561' post='2182595']
Now... how to get to ND.... :think:
[/quote]
We're flying out of MN. The price of tickets from here is OUTRAGEOUS!

LaPetiteSoeur

So happy for you, Miss Scripture!

NAshville is nice and warm in the winter....like Alabama...and Louisiana....and Texas....and all the places I wish I was instead of here!

Dieu vous benisse!