Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I decided to choose MIkolbe for my study of pre-homo sapien homonids, and noticed certain trends which manifest the unevolved state of that stuff between his ears (if there is any). After analyzing the data I have narrowed it down to five re-occurring posts which are troubling in quality and number:

1. There is no spoon.
2. ___ is a chump.
3. Rachael is fierce.
4. Hahahaha.
5. you never call me.

Notes:

1. Lack of self-reflection. Inability to qualify and categorize objects in mind. Regression to primitive tools.
2. use of grunts to manifest indigestion of wooly mammoth meat.
3. Inability to see feminine qualities, manifesting impotency
4. Inability to use sophisticated internetal modes of communication.
5. Ostracised from hunting parties

Conclusion:

MIkolbe is a Homo erectus pekinensis, beamed to the future by Picard, as a spectacle for zoos and circuses.

Edited by kafka
Posted

i guess we don't have to ask how kafka's love life is going....

btw, rachael is fierce.

Posted

[quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1289388364' post='2186161']
i guess we don't have to ask how kafka's love life is going....
[/quote]
We?

Posted

[quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1289388364' post='2186161']
btw, rachael is fierce.
[/quote]
I dont need to know that.

Maybe you should inform the Greek.

Posted

no.. you need to know that..

Posted

as much as I need to cover my face.

:paperbag:

Posted

[quote name='kafka' timestamp='1289364649' post='2186123']
I decided to choose MIkolbe for my study of pre-homo sapien homonids, and noticed certain trends which manifest the unevolved state of that stuff between his ears (if there is any). After analyzing the data I have narrowed it down to five re-occurring posts which are troubling in quality and number:

1. There is no spoon.
2. ___ is a chump.
3. Rachael is fierce.
4. Hahahaha.
5. you never call me.

Notes:

1. Lack of self-reflection. Inability to qualify and categorize objects in mind. Regression to primitive tools.
2. use of grunts to manifest indigestion of wooly mammoth meat.
3. Inability to see feminine qualities, manifesting impotency
4. Inability to use sophisticated internetal modes of communication.
5. Ostracised from hunting parties

Conclusion:

MIkolbe is a Homo erectus pekinensis, beamed to the future by Picard, as a spectacle for zoos and circuses.
[/quote]

I think that this is pretty much the most awesomest post in the history of awesomest posts.

Posted

[quote name='kafka' timestamp='1289415256' post='2186230']
as much as I need to cover my face.

:paperbag:
[/quote]
another sabotaged post of mine.

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' timestamp='1289421931' post='2186268']
I think that this is pretty much the most awesomest post in the history of awesomest posts.
[/quote]
;)

Posted

i will bring ch[s][/s][s][/s]eese back for you

Posted

my throat is on fire

Posted

MINE TOOO!!!!

i am having peach tea at work...

i think Addie got me sick... :(

Posted

i was going to go ride the ambulance today. not so much.

Posted

I inspected that element

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

is kafka in love with jason? :angel:

Posted

[quote name='rachael' timestamp='1291390041' post='2190638']
is kafka in love with jason? :angel:
[/quote]
:bash:

Posted

it's cute.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...