let_go_let_God Posted November 10, 2010 Posted November 10, 2010 Hi Pham. First of all Thank you God for all of you who pray for all the intentions here. The prayers of the pham and the Graces of God have been doing great things. Secondly, I need a few prayers for patience and peace. I've been sick with a doozy of a cold lately and have been trying to work things out for the wedding, which is less than 60 days away. January 7, 2011. I have vendors that aren't being really helpful. When I signed contracts with them I had it specified, for their knowledge, that I would be living in Iowa and given them permission to contact others if they could not get a hold of me. When they signed they told me not a problem. For most of the vendors they've been great, but I have one that wants to meet with me ASAP because of ordering issues. I'm trying to get things done as best I can in order to keep things on track. My maid of honor has been good about helping out as she can but she is also very sick with a massive kidney/bladder infection, and my mom lives 2 hours away and is dealing with a lot there. This vendor is just being a thorn in my side and my usual patience isn't quite working at the moment. I have faith that this will all work out, but I need it to work out sooner than later I pray God will forgive my impatience and thanks pham for the help. God bless- LGLG
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now