Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Rash And Hurtful Parents


Recommended Posts

LadyOfSorrows
Posted

My mom emailed a lot of "higher- ups" at my university telling them that the Catholic Church is cultish and such, and threatening pulling me out of the university if I pursue the faith and look into religious life. I don't know the exact details, but I have to go home in a week for Thanksgiving and I'm scared to. Please pray that I can remain strong and that I'm not "pulled out" for loving Jesus.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...