Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Please Pray For Ethan


Recommended Posts

rhetoricfemme
Posted

Please pray for 8 year old Ethan, who is awaiting test results to find out whether or not his cancer has returned. Thank you for keeping him in your prayers!
[url="http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/ethanjostad"]From his Caring Bridge[/url]:

[quote]We're still waiting for result which is very difficult. Tomorrow we are meeting with Dr. Wexler and I'm very confident we will get answers. I truly think Ethan is cancer free, keeping the faith and staying positive is what has kept me sane while we sit and wait. But that does not mean I'm not scared, worried, etc. I hope to be celebrating this time tomorrow with amazing results!!! [/quote]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...