An Old School Catholic Message Board

So, This Carmelite's Car Breaks Down...

DameAgnes

TeresaBenedicta

I love the Sisters of Life!!!

Oh man. We had good times with those sisters.

We were driving to their convent and Sister was in the passenger seat to give us directions. It was pouring down rain and our defroster wasn't working, so she had to continuously wipe down the front windshield so we could see. At one point we needed to get over four lanes to an exit, and nobody was letting us over, so she laughed and said, "I got this one!" She rolled down the window, stuck out her head, and waved to the passing cars. Once we were over safe and sound, she laughed and said, "Works every time!"

[quote name='TeresaBenedicta' timestamp='1291315483' post='2190414']
I love the Sisters of Life!!!

Oh man. We had good times with those sisters.

We were driving to their convent and Sister was in the passenger seat to give us directions. It was pouring down rain and our defroster wasn't working, so she had to continuously wipe down the front windshield so we could see. At one point we needed to get over four lanes to an exit, and nobody was letting us over, so she laughed and said, "I got this one!" She rolled down the window, stuck out her head, and waved to the passing cars. Once we were over safe and sound, she laughed and said, "Works every time!"
[/quote]

LOL, the Habit of witness. LOL

[quote name='HopefulBride' timestamp='1291315719' post='2190420']
LOL, the Habit of witness. LOL
[/quote]

Great pics. I love their habit, too. It rustles when they walk.