littleflower+JMJ Posted April 20, 2004 Posted April 20, 2004 [quote name='Iacobus' date='Apr 19 2004, 09:45 PM'] LOL, now I will have to post a pic. Everyone else has. [/quote] [i]*taps foot impatiently*[/i]
ilovechrist Posted April 20, 2004 Posted April 20, 2004 [quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+Apr 20 2004, 01:35 AM'] oh my gosh! i was just talking to that guy on AIM!! lankyswimmer, aka, raquetball champ [/quote] did you know that redheads only make up 2 percent of the world's population? RACQUETBALL champ?! we shall see about that adam..
benedict_x Posted April 20, 2004 Posted April 20, 2004 Looks like youre gonna shoot optic blast from those eyes...
Thy Geekdom Come Posted April 20, 2004 Posted April 20, 2004 Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh...he's a beast with red eyes! Stay away! Oh the humanity!
Cesar624 Posted April 21, 2004 Posted April 21, 2004 I'm sorry, what's Racquetball? Sounds a bit Suburban for me to know what it is. LOL
SacredTruth Posted April 21, 2004 Posted April 21, 2004 hmmm once I've been around for awhile longer, perhaps I'll post a pic myself! but until then.......... :ph34r: you'll have to use your imaginatin... LOL
SacredTruth Posted April 21, 2004 Posted April 21, 2004 [quote name='aznsonny27' date='Apr 19 2004, 10:53 PM'] i'm the one holding the kid [/quote] ha ha ha
ilovechrist Posted April 21, 2004 Posted April 21, 2004 racquetball... too complicated to explain here Cesar.. i'll find the official website where you can learn more and post it when i see it
ilovechrist Posted April 21, 2004 Posted April 21, 2004 www.RacquetWorld.com should help you out a bit
ilovechrist Posted April 21, 2004 Posted April 21, 2004 www.racqmag will be even better.. it's a very fun sport!
Norseman82 Posted April 21, 2004 Posted April 21, 2004 [quote name='Cesar624' date='Apr 20 2004, 07:13 PM'] I'm sorry, what's Racquetball? Sounds a bit Suburban for me to know what it is. LOL [/quote] It was a very big craze in the mid-80s. I still have my racquet and goggles in the basement somewhere.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now