CatherineM Posted December 13, 2010 Posted December 13, 2010 I have officially entered some kind of strange place. I dreamed last night about Aquinas' definition of a human being.
sixpence Posted December 13, 2010 Author Posted December 13, 2010 oh dear... 4 essays due at midnight... none are finished...
BG45 Posted December 13, 2010 Posted December 13, 2010 (edited) Took my stats final earlier, worth 40% of my grade, and a C is a Gentleman's F. So here's hoping I didn't lose 20 or more points! My answers all looked like my notes when I looked over my notes afterwards...but since I had to justify in writing any time I even used multiplication, etc. I'm less confident than I'd normally be. One more final in Qualitative Methods on Wednesday! Edit: You can do it sixpence! Edited December 13, 2010 by BG45
Deus te Amat Posted December 13, 2010 Posted December 13, 2010 3 down, 2 to go. Both of which are my math finals. For which I haven't started studying yet...
Micah Posted December 14, 2010 Posted December 14, 2010 Reached that phase where i've done my best and don't care anymore. Let's just get er done. Wednesday and Friday can't come fast enough.
MissScripture Posted December 14, 2010 Posted December 14, 2010 [quote name='Deus_te_Amat' timestamp='1292278892' post='2192614'] 3 down, 2 to go. Both of which are my math finals. For which I haven't started studying yet... [/quote] You're like ALWAYS doing math! How is that not studying? I'm just waiting on my grade for my program's comprehensive final...APPARENTLY, they didn't have the answer key written up when they gave the test, and they don't know some of the answers, because the prof. who wrote the questions no longer works there. How cool is that?
fides' Jack Posted December 14, 2010 Posted December 14, 2010 [quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1292301447' post='2192655'] You're like ALWAYS doing math! How is that not studying? I'm just waiting on my grade for my program's comprehensive final...APPARENTLY, they didn't have the answer key written up when they gave the test, and they don't know some of the answers, because the prof. who wrote the questions no longer works there. How cool is that? [/quote] Awesome!
Totus Tuus Posted December 15, 2010 Posted December 15, 2010 1. Greek final tomorrow 2. Latin final (Fathers of the Church) on Thursday 3. Latin commentary due Thursday (a PILL) 4. My computer deleted my Latin study guide today. DEATH TO MY COMPUTER.
CatherineM Posted December 15, 2010 Posted December 15, 2010 14 hours until the start of my last exam. If I can just remember the difference between ZIFT and GIFT
MissScripture Posted December 15, 2010 Posted December 15, 2010 [quote name='fides' Jack' timestamp='1292351642' post='2192727'] Awesome! [/quote] Btw, I did pretty well, and I got a higher score than they wanted us to get to indicate that we'll do well on Boards at the end of the year.
CatherineM Posted December 15, 2010 Posted December 15, 2010 For some reason I'm a nervous wreck. I know this is the hardest test I have had probably since the bar exam. It doesn't help that it is in the new building that I've never set foot in. I hope I find the freaking test room. I'm starting to think I should just get drunk before going.
sixpence Posted December 16, 2010 Author Posted December 16, 2010 (edited) More updates 1[s]. a presentation of all my research thus far to my research adviser[/s] [s]2. a take home essay final on biocontrol[/s] [color="#ff0000"]3[s]. completing my insect collection for grading[/s]<--- tallied up today with estimated 4400+ pts ; 4000 needed for graduation[/color] 4. final on insect taxonomy (although, i'm just auditing) [s]5. writing, giving, and grading micro lab practicals[/s] 6.proctoring exams go home for Christmas!!! THEN... 7. BEGIN STUDYING FOR QUALS !!! [color="#ff0000"]<-------------- *crying on the inside*[/color] Edited December 16, 2010 by sixpence
sixpence Posted December 16, 2010 Author Posted December 16, 2010 [quote name='CatherineM' timestamp='1292437122' post='2192899'] For some reason I'm a nervous wreck. I know this is the hardest test I have had probably since the bar exam. It doesn't help that it is in the new building that I've never set foot in. I hope I find the freaking test room. I'm starting to think I should just get drunk before going. [/quote] maybe just a shot or two so you dont fall asleep during the test
CatherineM Posted December 16, 2010 Posted December 16, 2010 I was, honestly, late to the exam. I thought it was at 1:30, and they started at 1:15. The seminarians only had to walk next door. We had to drive through -15/blowing snow conditions to get there. I finished the silly thing though. 6 pages typed. Hope it was enough to pass.
CatherineM Posted December 16, 2010 Posted December 16, 2010 I should add that I was also late because of 20" of snow and 67 wrecks.
Micah Posted December 17, 2010 Posted December 17, 2010 HAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/dance.gif[/img] [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/clap.gif[/img][img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/smile2.gif[/img][img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/dance6.gif[/img][img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/dance2.gif[/img][img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/dance3.gif[/img]
Micah Posted December 17, 2010 Posted December 17, 2010 This is what I did after my last final: [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV9bms_o9nc&feature=related[/media]
Luigi Posted December 18, 2010 Posted December 18, 2010 So have we all had our final final this semseter? Did we all survive? No blood let, no hearts attacked, no EMTs called to the classroom? Did we all pass? Did anybody pull one out of the fire and do better than they expected? The older I get, the more I appreciate Dr. King's "Free at last, free at last! Thank GOd almight, I'm free at last!" Until the January semester begins....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now