Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Please Pray For My Husband


Recommended Posts

rhetoricfemme
Posted

I'm not sure why, but I'm finding myself particularly worried about his well being this afternoon. It just hit me, but I can't get rid of this feeling, and he's the first person that comes to my mind with this feeling. He's only got a few weeks left on his deployment before he comes home.

Please pray for his safety while overseas, and for him to have a safe journey back home so he can be with his family. Thank you.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...