Good Friday Posted April 20, 2004 Posted April 20, 2004 Dear phamily, Much like Hyper and Theo, but probably for different reasons, I've decided to take a leave of absence from the phorum for an indeterminate amount of time. I don't think we need to delve down deep into my psyche to find out why, it just has to be done. You may still see me from time to time, I've agreed to contribute to the Phatmass page itself -- just not the phorum for a while. I've been posting to this phorum for over a year. I remember the same seminarian that Theo talked about in his post. I remember a lot of people, some of them long gone, that I really miss. I really feel like I've watched this phorum grow, because I've seen the majority of the posters arrive here and grow into members of this phamily. I care quite a bit about many of you, and remember most of you coming here. I may even care to an unhealthy degree, being that this is the internet. But I do love you all, and I'll miss you. God bless us all in our journey to Him.
Dave Posted April 20, 2004 Posted April 20, 2004 Awwww man, Nathan! You too? I'll miss you! Heck, as low a profile as you've been keeping lately, I've been missing you for quite some time!
stargirl3:16 Posted April 20, 2004 Posted April 20, 2004 you people should stop leaving! I may be the only one left...
willguy Posted April 20, 2004 Posted April 20, 2004 Speaking of the "spirit of hyper," guess who posted today....hyper!
Lil Red Posted April 20, 2004 Posted April 20, 2004 I will be sad to see you go, but I pray that God will be with you wherever you are.
marielapin Posted April 20, 2004 Posted April 20, 2004 I'm gonna miss you too, but rest assured you are still in my prayers.
God Conquers Posted April 20, 2004 Posted April 20, 2004 Nathan, you're definately a personal hero of mine... It's sad to see you go. God Bless you.
Good Friday Posted April 20, 2004 Author Posted April 20, 2004 Several people have asked me not to go, and I resolved the issues that we weren't (and aren't) going to delve down deep into my psyche for, so I guess now I'm doing something else that's even more in the spirit of Hyper... I'm changing my mind. I'll stay. I think I'll just try to be less involved in drama.
dUSt Posted April 20, 2004 Posted April 20, 2004 [quote name='Good Friday' date='Apr 20 2004, 01:15 PM'] ... in the spirit of Hyper... I'm changing my mind. [/quote] I could have sworn that was the spirit of Speechless... lol.
Azriel Posted April 20, 2004 Posted April 20, 2004 YAY! Drama is as drama does. Does that make any sense? I love ya Nathan darlin. I see I need to be here more. Swing that velvet hammer.
Good Friday Posted April 20, 2004 Author Posted April 20, 2004 [quote name='dUSt' date='Apr 20 2004, 03:27 PM'] I could have sworn that was the spirit of Speechless... lol. [/quote] Who???
ilovechrist Posted April 20, 2004 Posted April 20, 2004 so... if GFriday leaves, does that mean his spot of leader of the Debate Table will be open for grabs? 'HEY GUYS! GUESS WHAT?!...' i'm just playin with ya, we don't want you to leave!
Kilroy the Ninja Posted April 20, 2004 Posted April 20, 2004 It's wonderful that you've had a change of heart and decided to stay! May God work miracles in your life and guide you in your efforts. As always, you will be in our prayers.
hyperdulia again Posted April 21, 2004 Posted April 21, 2004 [quote name='Good Friday' date='Apr 20 2004, 01:15 PM'] [S]o I guess now I'm doing something else that's even more in the spirit of Hyper... I'm changing my mind. [/quote]
hyperdulia again Posted April 21, 2004 Posted April 21, 2004 [quote name='Good Friday' date='Apr 20 2004, 01:15 PM'] [S]o I guess now I'm doing something else that's even more in the spirit of Hyper... I'm changing my mind. [/quote]
IcePrincessKRS Posted April 21, 2004 Posted April 21, 2004 lol so why was it Hyper kept winning those polls about who causes the most drama....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now