DojoGrant Posted April 20, 2004 Posted April 20, 2004 Just making sure I understand all this correctly. We have a 24-hour Eucharistic Adoration in the Church every Tuesday, and I always (or always try to) spend an hour there. Its my understanding that there is a plenary indulgence attached to a half-hour of prayer in front of the Blessed Sacrament. This is true, right? So, since I went to Mass this morning and received the Eucharist, and made Confession last Saturday (three days ago), if I pray for the intentions of the Pope and resolve to sin no more, even venial sin, I can obtain a plenary indulgence today. True? Just wanted to make sure!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now