An Old School Catholic Message Board

Can Anyone Explain?

pjrizzo

Pjrizzo - Are you afraid or incapable of asking a single question in your own words? If youa re neither afraid or incapable, why won't you ask a single question in your own words?

[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]C'mon pjrizzo.If you are genuine about saving us, you will cross the threshold into a backand forth dialog…not this pusillanimous dump and running. If you do indeed have the Truth as you say, then we should and need to hear it. So then, what is there to be scared of? Your argument must not be bullet points of what is wrong/evil about the Catholic Church. What I mean is don't tell us what is wrong with the Catholic Church, but rather what is right with your faith. By the way, what is your faith tradition? Also, the fact that you were once a Catholic gives you no credentials(i.e. means nothing)…Martin Luther was once a Catholic.[/size][/font]

Edited by Papist

pjrizzo,

I thought that this stuff sounded familiar....when you quote [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Habermas"]Dr. GR Habermas[/url], please cite him. Please don't pass it off as your own thoughts.

Have a nice day. You've lost all credibility with me....

Brother Adam

[quote name='Cam42' timestamp='1294165469' post='2196574']
pjrizzo,

I thought that this stuff sounded familiar....when you quote [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Habermas"]Dr. GR Habermas[/url], please cite him. Please don't pass it off as your own thoughts.

Have a nice day. You've lost all credibility with me....
[/quote]

So in other words he is breaking the 10 commandments by stealing. Yeah, I would say that is a sign of a poor evangelist.

Have you checked out the Defense Directory on here? You can look up from credible sources what the Catholic Church says regarding objections.

Archaeology cat

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1294107594' post='2196368']
there's a word you don't hear much anymore.
[/quote]
You do here. :| I like that word. fortnightly

[quote name='Brother Adam' timestamp='1294183943' post='2196686']
So in other words he is breaking the 10 commandments by stealing. Yeah, I would say that is a sign of a poor evangelist.
[/quote]

Pretty much....

Mark of the Cross

[quote name='Papist' timestamp='1294168059' post='2196593']
I posted on another topic of his, he is doing this dump and run on other Catholic website forums.
[/quote]

Call the EPA! That stuff is supposed to go in the recycle bin!

PuellaLatina

It would be much easier and much more fruitful of a discussion if we took up one issue at a time. The Catholics here have no probem debating and discussiong doctrine if we were to do it in a logical, civilized way.

By the way to the OP, I was once a Bible-Alone Protestant. It was the Bible that helped me become Catholic. If one is truly a "Bible-Alone" Christian in the truest sense of the term, he would see Catholicism all throughout the Bible, from Old Testement to the New. So put that in your pipe....

[quote name='rachael' timestamp='1294111854' post='2196400']
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v103/rac13sd/four-loko02.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

I guess he misses his Sorority Girl days? ...

pjrizzo..
the answer to your Title question- Can Anyone Explain? : Yes, we can. And we have, and my guess is that Catholics on other forums have explained too. You just don't want to hear the answers.
It's unfortunate, really...