Fiat_Voluntas_Tua Posted April 24, 2004 Posted April 24, 2004 Dust...are these posts what you want? If so I can write more...if not I will try to change them... Pax et Agape per Maria, Andy
Fiat_Voluntas_Tua Posted April 26, 2004 Posted April 26, 2004 [b]Predestination...[/b] It is fairly common to hear the phrase, "I'm Saved." However in the Catholic Church you would hear the phrases, "I am being saved. I look to the Lord daily for grace to continuing believing, loving doing God's will." and "I hope to be saved. I must persevere until the end of my life. I firmly hope in His grace to enable me to do so." It is through Faith and Works that one can receive the grace from God to enter into Heaven. A great song writter once wrote, "Faith without Works is like a screen door on a Submarine." Faith and Works go hand in hand, like peanutbutter and jelly. If you have Faith in Christ and his Church than you have to have Works to manifest what you believe. "You can talk to talk, but you must also walk the walk." You must walk that walk that Christ walked while he carried his Cross to Golgatha. He suffered for us...Some may ask, "Well where does it say in the Bible that Works are nesacary for Salvation?" It is Christ entire life that shows us he lived His life for us. His life was a Work of Mercy. Christ was the perfect example, that along with Faith there must also be work. If we want to rise like Christ we first must die like Christ. We must die serveing other's as Christ served us with work's of His Mercy. Pax et Agape per Maria, Andy
Fiat_Voluntas_Tua Posted April 27, 2004 Posted April 27, 2004 My last post would probably be better for Slavation Justification. Pax et Agape per Maria, Andy
Fiat_Voluntas_Tua Posted May 2, 2004 Posted May 2, 2004 sleepy, dopey, sneezy, happy, [u][b]BUMPY[/b][/u]..........
Fiat_Voluntas_Tua Posted May 6, 2004 Posted May 6, 2004 Anybody want to hook up a few of these??? Pax et Agape per Maria, Andy JMJ
Fiat_Voluntas_Tua Posted May 16, 2004 Posted May 16, 2004 Dust...PhatCatholic; are Summeries still wanted? pax et Agape per Mariam, Andy
phatcatholic Posted May 22, 2004 Posted May 22, 2004 i just wrote some short summaries of the sacraments for lil red devil. you can read them [url="http://phorum.phatmass.com/index.php?showtopic=12252"]here[/url] as for how many we need, i haven't been keeping track of this thread. also, i don't know what dUSt has in store for them. i guess one of us will let u know when we know more. thanks seven, phatcatholic
dUSt Posted May 24, 2004 Author Posted May 24, 2004 I'm actually beginning to put some of these summaries in right now.
Theologian in Training Posted May 24, 2004 Posted May 24, 2004 [quote name='dUSt' date='May 23 2004, 09:06 PM'] I'm actually beginning to put some of these summaries in right now. [/quote] Good you changed the little line that caused confusion. Thanks
Fiat_Voluntas_Tua Posted May 26, 2004 Posted May 26, 2004 Sweet...I am glad to see that a few of my words have been used...Pax et Agape per Mariam, Andy
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now