elizabeth09 Posted January 13, 2011 Posted January 13, 2011 I thought that I was going to be ban as well.
rachael Posted January 13, 2011 Posted January 13, 2011 [quote name='ParadiseFound' timestamp='1294939869' post='2199672'] I don't know, I'm Dutch. (this excuse has yet to fail me) [/quote] Not all of us are on the right.
Socrates Posted January 13, 2011 Posted January 13, 2011 [quote name='rachael' timestamp='1294956804' post='2199786'] Not all of us are on the right. [/quote] True. Some people are wrong.
Jesus_lol Posted January 14, 2011 Posted January 14, 2011 (edited) [quote name='ipwnuathalo' timestamp='1294962907' post='2199836'] Ha, you think you're a troll. Put up or shuddup. I'm banned for life from Catholic.com and from Catholic-convert.com. I've had enforced vacations from Angelqueen, and I have a return email from a Bishop asking me why I'm so mean. That, dearheart, is trolling. Or, as one may have it, "passionately defending the *actual* teachings of the Church against crypto-liberal Catholic neocons within the hierarchy and without". Either way. [/quote] "Hey everyone, Im a certified jack-arse! Gather around in awe, and I may tell you the story of one time i made everyone hate me! No johnny, you havent heard this story before, this is about a different group of people that feel that way." Edited January 14, 2011 by Jesus_lol
ardillacid Posted January 14, 2011 Posted January 14, 2011 (edited) [quote name='ipwnuathalo' timestamp='1294962907' post='2199836'] I'm banned for life from Catholic.com and from Catholic-convert.com. I've had enforced vacations from Angelqueen, and I have a return email from a Bishop asking me why I'm so mean. [/quote] Getting banned from a site does not equal being a quality troll. The fact that you don't know that shows that you are not a respectable troll. Congrats. I'm not surprised. Phatmass has not had many quality trolls. The very fact that I have to explain this embarrasses me. Edited January 14, 2011 by notardillacid
rachael Posted January 14, 2011 Posted January 14, 2011 [quote name='ipwnuathalo' timestamp='1294962907' post='2199836'] Ha, you think you're a troll. Put up or shuddup. I'm banned for life from Catholic.com and from Catholic-convert.com. I've had enforced vacations from Angelqueen, and I have a return email from a Bishop asking me why I'm so mean. That, dearheart, is trolling. Or, as one may have it, "passionately defending the *actual* teachings of the Church against crypto-liberal Catholic neocons within the hierarchy and without". Either way. [/quote] No, that's just being annoying.
4588686 Posted January 14, 2011 Posted January 14, 2011 [quote name='ipwnuathalo' timestamp='1294962907' post='2199836'] Ha, you think you're a troll. Put up or shuddup. I'm banned for life from Catholic.com and from Catholic-convert.com. I've had enforced vacations from Angelqueen, and I have a return email from a Bishop asking me why I'm so mean. That, dearheart, is trolling. Or, as one may have it, "passionately defending the *actual* teachings of the Church against crypto-liberal Catholic neocons within the hierarchy and without". Either way. [/quote] I don't think I've ever noticed your presence here before. Huh. Wonder what that says.
Semper Catholic Posted January 14, 2011 Posted January 14, 2011 Eh mlkolbe bans me and sends me hate mail from here like every other week lol
ardillacid Posted January 14, 2011 Posted January 14, 2011 (edited) [quote name='Semper Catholic' timestamp='1294974427' post='2199921'] Eh mlkolbe bans me and sends me hate mail from here like every other week lol [/quote] Right, that's why you're still around, because you get banned every other week. [url="http://dictionary.reference.com/"]An online dictionary, for your convenience[/url] Edited January 14, 2011 by notardillacid
Tab'le De'Bah-Rye Posted January 15, 2011 Posted January 15, 2011 Class systems as far as i'm aware in the catholic faith is a mortal sin, left wing right wing babble,and you are no troll,you are a human being as we all are.I cause disent at times my self but a trouble maker i am not,a true troll is probably as rare as a true athiest if indeed trolls actually exist. God Bless
Tab'le De'Bah-Rye Posted January 15, 2011 Posted January 15, 2011 Oh i guess i must give my understanding of what an athiest is, An athiest is one whom only believes in him or her self and usually end up misers, this indeed is a very rare life long choice due to the need to interact for 99 percent of humanity with other humans.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now