Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I'm back like I never left grippin on the teck sprayin out the truth here to shoot these f o o l s to death / who want what I hate to be so blunt but I gotta punk punks or they'll mistake me for the punk / yup / its the freestyle keystyle bandit dust threw me the alley ooop so of course I'm gonna jam it / its the way we planneed it haters try to upperhand it its d-boy b-boys lame cats can't stand it / I'm sippin on the liquor stackin up my figures spittin out the dopeness like lupe n jigga / eyes on million but I'll probally stack a billion flip it to a trillion then just lay back chillin / n before you ask I hate the moeny like sin I just get it in big stacks laid back with a grin / its delievery boy so nice don't needa pen just spit it from the dome call it instant inspiration / tell my homie 7 save me a spot up in heaven if he get there first pray its where we both headed / can't lie sometimes hang my head n just cry cause this sins tryen to get the best of me n just make my soul die / only God knows why n all we can really do is try and until the day He calls me im'a spread my wings n fly /

Edited by Guest
Posted (edited)

Yo its late night in vegas n my flows is outrageous classical like pacs this is more of that ageless / try to put a stop to it dot on ur forhead don't even have to ask that dot it be all red / clutch like kobe when there's a minute left to play I bought a verse from manchild he the dopest in the a / when we drop it on ur ears its gonna be like sippen on some beers if you hadn't sipped in months no wait make that years / buzzin like your cousin who be double fistin millers man I keep the flow grimey like the tires on 4 wheelers /

Edited by Guest
Posted

Flipflops in the summer push the flow like the hummer didn't put that ring on ur girl so she slipped me the number / its mathmatical homie so its practical the kid come through kickin everything factual / she like delivery where you get all that swagger ? I'm like from my daddy praise God the manufacture / low key like I'm hustlen in the drought follow me 24 7 ya see what I'm about / catch the bus in a rush money in the box only spit it cause I'm nice like o'rielly up on fox / here to cause a sceene with a pocketfull of green if I'm sippin on the drink then you know I'm gonna lean / they wanna hold me down but they can't like I'm diddy all these wankstas is so lame so im'a do em just like 50 / catch me on the strip know you can't get zip all the chips in the box n they steady gettin flipped / the church beside the wynn so you know I'm here to win if you ever out in vegas make sure you stop in / Guardian Angel is the name of the spot where I give my confessions to the priest on the spot /

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Welcome back!!!

Posted (edited)

Sit back and chill while I let my sins spill out my mouth to the priest devil stare in disbelief / tell the evil serpent flee the catholic church got the keys gates of hell won't prevail n I'm forgiven finally free / I'm a g movin keys but I'm not talkin about the d I'm ridin dirty on the freeway windows tinted in the v / make em say ughh like master p cause I got it down to'a tee a perfect mix of the g blended in with the c / (uh huh) the g stand for gangsta the c stand for catholic catch me out in dallas gettin in like a maverick / d boy n the homie krush got that flow that you lust long as the beat dope you want us on it its a must / prayin then I bust lyrics shootin out the cut aimen for their head before they have a chanch to duck / the plan to kill their flesh so the spirit can fillem up go ahead n convict me of the the murder I'm killa that's what's up /

Edited by Guest
Posted (edited)

I got the streets asking D when you gonna drop somethen ? I tellem chill out out or I might have to pop somethen / no pressure please man I'm busy stackin g's at mass on the weekend prayen on my knees / (yap) I got money on my mind got my eye on your dime cause that girl so fine she sweet like some wine / wanna holla one time take her out to wine n dine have a real good time still have her back by nine / you treat her like trash so I hit her with cash tell her we could have a future make somethen last / she could have my babies I could drive her so crazy get married in the church still be together when were 80 / (ha) ya I'ma playa to the fullest flow is the coldest you haters run up then I'm gonna have to pull it / shots through ur fitted cops will never know who did it I'm chillin on the low counten doe while I spit it / keystyle freestyle boss up in the building laidback with a drink n smile homie just chilling / my homie era might at snoops crib recoring my flow used to be a tornado watch now its a warning / coming through the trailer park wipe the place out its delivery boy you boys know what I'm about / spit bars like cars soaren on the autobon no speed limit when I spit like I oughta mom / you kinda cute shoot we should hit the olive garden mabey c a movie that's the type of game I'm on / so official that's the way this dizel does it swag turned up everytime I'm out in public / its how I does it flush draw so I shove it brick on the turn hit big on the river / haters so bitter the legacy gettin bigger spit it so nice never use the word / keep it clean but still grimey and dirty the head shaved bald just like the homie birdie / above the rim brim covering the eyes its delivery boy a catholic christian baptised /

Edited by Guest

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...