littleflower+JMJ Posted April 21, 2004 Posted April 21, 2004 mmmuwwhahhaahahahaaa feel the power!!!! :queen:
willguy Posted April 21, 2004 Posted April 21, 2004 Uh-oh. Better alert stargirl. I sense some discord arising between the queen and the pres.
Homestarlover85 Posted April 21, 2004 Posted April 21, 2004 sometimes I really have no clue what you guys are talking about
Homestarlover85 Posted April 21, 2004 Posted April 21, 2004 some times i really dont know what you guys are talkin about
Homestarlover85 Posted April 21, 2004 Posted April 21, 2004 sometimes I really have no clue what you guys are talking about
Iacobus Posted April 21, 2004 Posted April 21, 2004 Don't worry, the court has sent a letter explaining her upcoming hearing. LOL.
littleflower+JMJ Posted April 21, 2004 Author Posted April 21, 2004 ROFL my gosh!! mE?! charged? thats the funniest thing i've EVER heard!! :crackup: your kidding right? actually you guys fail to recognzie that i, the queen has a higher power than all of you combine. this is MY court, My throne where i can chose to have you beheaded or chained in my dungeon for a lifetime. thank you very much the QUEEN has spoken. :queen: muwhahahahaha :rotfl:
stargirl3:16 Posted April 21, 2004 Posted April 21, 2004 *runs in* hold it flowery. I, President stargirl, remind you that as my VP you have power as long as I'm not on Phatmass, but now that I'm on, no mutinies allowed!
ilovechrist Posted April 21, 2004 Posted April 21, 2004 *whew* i was curious what your reply was gonna be... now everything's settled...
ilovechrist Posted April 21, 2004 Posted April 21, 2004 what should i tell the press? they're curious about the date of your State of the Union address...
stargirl3:16 Posted April 21, 2004 Posted April 21, 2004 Tell them that my S.O.T.U. will be posted shortly.
ilovechrist Posted April 21, 2004 Posted April 21, 2004 will do! *goes off to yell at USA Today reporter to leave the prez alone... he asks for an autograph, and i say i'll get it later.. to be continued*
littleflower+JMJ Posted April 21, 2004 Author Posted April 21, 2004 [quote name='stargirl3:16' date='Apr 21 2004, 05:09 AM'] *runs in* hold it flowery. I, President stargirl, remind you that as my VP you have power as long as I'm not on Phatmass, but now that I'm on, no mutinies allowed! [/quote] that would be nice and all but no thank you! see..im in no way under any obligation of your presidency....as queen i reign higher geez you guys are killing me smalls!!
ilovechrist Posted April 21, 2004 Posted April 21, 2004 i say we put it to a vote... Flowery or Stargirl? let the Creepy Aliens decide.
ilovechrist Posted April 21, 2004 Posted April 21, 2004 in fact, i'll make a poll right now... *goes to start another thread*
littleflower+JMJ Posted April 22, 2004 Author Posted April 22, 2004 [quote name='ilovechrist' date='Apr 21 2004, 05:44 PM'] i say we put it to a vote... Flowery or Stargirl? let the Creepy Aliens decide. [/quote] my title says all. been queen for years. i just love doing business with you ca's.......its soooo much fun!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now