An Old School Catholic Message Board

Dairygirl4U2C

her and I could hit the links. play 9 with or without the cart. its lovely either way and its gonna be a sunny day. afterwords we can olive garden and even catch a show. its only up to her to choose. if she let's me know what its hittin for we can set a date.

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1295904900' post='2203922']
I didn't know Olive Garden was verbed. :|
[/quote]
ya you olive garden it. like you club it. or like you. i don't know there's other ones I can't think of them now. hey dairygirl4u2c i. Want to be somebody in your life. what's your ip ? i can locate you then and tell you some stuff. a lot of stuff is riding on ths conversation. can you say **************************** its code I pm'd you a way to decode it.

Yo dawg, I heard you liked speakin' gangsta, so I gansta'd in yo gangsta, so you can rap while you rap.

srsly, its like the end, y'kno? u kno its coming but u never expect when its gonna come. so u gotta look and watch bcuz if u miss it its bad n stuff. so yo, hit up da praers and teh shiz. yo. word.
solid.

[quote name='Delivery Boy' timestamp='1295905394' post='2203925']
ya you olive garden it. like you club it. or like you. i don't know there's other ones I can't think of them now. hey dairygirl4u2c i. Want to be somebody in your life. what's your ip ? i can locate you then and tell you some stuff. a lot of stuff is riding on ths conversation. can you say **************************** its code I pm'd you a way to decode it.
[/quote]

Careful. The FBI has a special task force to watch for just this such of activity.[img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/bobby.gif[/img]