Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

geetarplayer
Posted

Happy Birthday!!! ^_^

CreepyCrawler
Posted

happy birthday! remember to drink lots of water before you go to sleep but skip the aspirin b/c it will irritate your stomach lining when it's already irritated.... :beer: um.. good luck on your econ exam!

Posted

[quote name='CreepyCrawler' date='Apr 21 2004, 08:28 PM']happy birthday! remember to drink lots of water before you go to sleep but skip the aspirin b/c it will irritate your stomach lining when it's already irritated.... :beer: um.. good luck on your econ exam![/quote]
Lol thanks for the advice, but hopefully I won't be needing it 'cause I'm all talk and not really a drinker :saint: but I'll keep it in mind at the club :dj: Thanks again Pham!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...