AudreyGrace Posted January 28, 2011 Posted January 28, 2011 Irish people...... are the greatest. Good music, good luck, good accents, and good lookin people.
Luigi Posted January 28, 2011 Posted January 28, 2011 [quote name='AudreyGrace' timestamp='1296189932' post='2205567'] Irish people...... are the greatest. Good music, good luck, good accents, and good lookin people. [/quote] All true.... you know what they say ("they" including a good many Irish people)... "God invented whiskey to keep the Irish from taking over the world."
AudreyGrace Posted January 28, 2011 Author Posted January 28, 2011 [quote name='Luigi' timestamp='1296190105' post='2205570'] All true.... you know what they say ("they" including a good many Irish people)... "God invented whiskey to keep the Irish from taking over the world." [/quote] hahaha.
MarisStella Posted January 28, 2011 Posted January 28, 2011 Irish people are the best!! I'm like 100% Irish! Yeah! My Irish great great uncle came for Thanksgiving this year--he's 90... Side note: Mary Beirne, one of the seers of Our Lady of Knock was related to me. No biggie. The real deal: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_XJFp5JXpk [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/like.gif[/img]
AudreyGrace Posted January 28, 2011 Author Posted January 28, 2011 [quote name='MarisStella' timestamp='1296191635' post='2205584'] Irish people are the best!! I'm like 100% Irish! Yeah! My Irish great great uncle came for Thanksgiving this year--he's 90... Side note: Mary Beirne, one of the seers of Our Lady of Knock was related to me. No biggie. The real deal: [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_XJFp5JXpk[/media] [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/like.gif[/img] [/quote] AMAZING. all of it.
CatherineM Posted January 28, 2011 Posted January 28, 2011 My dad's father was from County Cavan, and his mom from County Longford.
vee Posted January 28, 2011 Posted January 28, 2011 I think my ancestors were kicked out of Ireland...
AudreyGrace Posted January 28, 2011 Author Posted January 28, 2011 [quote name='vee8' timestamp='1296193515' post='2205604'] I think my ancestors were kicked out of Ireland... [/quote] my friend's mom was banned from Singapore.
Maximilianus Posted January 28, 2011 Posted January 28, 2011 [size="2"]Woo Hoo Irish! Although Spain has claim, Puerto Rico has the Irish covered as part of it's ethnic ancestry. [/size]
southern california guy Posted January 28, 2011 Posted January 28, 2011 My grandmother on my dads side was Irish. I liked her sense of humor. But my Irish relatives didn't really get along with my Spanish relatives.. They do seem to make good beer in Ireland. I love the stouts!
Chamomile Posted January 28, 2011 Posted January 28, 2011 [quote name='vee8' timestamp='1296193515' post='2205604'] I think my ancestors were kicked out of Ireland... [/quote] My sister did some research on our ancestry awhile back and came to a similar conclusion about our Irish past. I wonder if we're related... [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/mellow.gif[/img] Anyways, this calls for a [img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_FXmTwKZmSts/TPRmYRVpmXI/AAAAAAAADAA/7mI4t5cgrY8/s1600/guiness-stout.jpg[/img]
MIKolbe Posted January 28, 2011 Posted January 28, 2011 actually.. it calls for a... [img]http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n129/corsetti3/IMG_5008.jpg[/img]
Papist Posted January 28, 2011 Posted January 28, 2011 [quote name='Chamomile' timestamp='1296222457' post='2205677'] [img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_FXmTwKZmSts/TPRmYRVpmXI/AAAAAAAADAA/7mI4t5cgrY8/s1600/guiness-stout.jpg[/img] [/quote] 'Nuff said.
Chamomile Posted January 28, 2011 Posted January 28, 2011 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1296222571' post='2205680']actually.. it calls for a... [img]http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n129/corsetti3/IMG_5008.jpg[/img] [/quote] Mlkolbe, don't be trying to start a fight in the Irish people thread. We're all peaceful here. We can easily reconcile our differences of opinion by putting the Guinness into the Phatmass glass.
Hinter dem Horizont Posted January 28, 2011 Posted January 28, 2011 (edited) I was born in Kilkenny Ireland [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/irish.gif[/img] 100 % IRISH. I'm quite typical too. I curse, I have red hair, blue eyes, I play the Irish flute, and I have a strong accent Edited January 28, 2011 by Hinter dem Horizont
Hinter dem Horizont Posted January 28, 2011 Posted January 28, 2011 You know quite well we're the best Kolbe
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now