Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Bored At Work/class Thread


Recommended Posts

Posted

Yep...I am stuck here at work again, with absolutely NOTHING to do. So if anyone has any suggestions for something fun and interesting to do in a library type setting, please feel free to share. Otherwise, I'm just going to post a whole bunch of random stuff in here to keep me occupied.

homeschoolmom
Posted

hmm... read?

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Apr 21 2004, 02:05 PM'] hmm... read? [/quote]
LOL! I was going to say that, too!

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

Of course, you could find a trash can, put it over your head and run around like a chicken with its head cut off! :lol:

Posted

[quote name='Mrs. Bro. Adam' date='Apr 21 2004, 12:08 PM'] Of course, you could find a trash can, put it over your head and run around like a chicken with its head cut off! :lol: [/quote]
That sounds like fun. I'll let you know how it goes. :P

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote] Of course, you could find a trash can, put it over your head and run around like a chicken with its head cut off![/quote]

Nah, I did that last week and it's not nearly as fun as you might think...I recommend getting drunk, climbing a clock tower, and picking off civilians with an AK-47...








:P

Posted
:o How can you be bored when you have phatmass? :o I just don't get it.
homeschoolmom
Posted

Note to self: stay on Raphael's good side!

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

If there's an intercome, you could always page "Santa Clause, you're reindeer are running over Grandma again!"


:hehe:

Posted

[quote name='Lil Red Devil' date='Apr 21 2004, 12:12 PM'] :o How can you be bored when you have phatmass? :o I just don't get it. [/quote]
Well, I'm not really supposed to be on here, but both of my supervisors are gone. :ph34r: So keep it on the DL. But I do have this strong urge to go running through the shelves and throwing all the books on the floor.

Posted

[quote name='prov31girl' date='Apr 21 2004, 12:14 PM'] Well, I'm not really supposed to be on here, but both of my supervisors are gone. :ph34r: So keep it on the DL. But I do have this strong urge to go running through the shelves and throwing all the books on the floor. [/quote]
:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Posted

Maybe I should just leave and see what happens. It's only 45 more minutes before the next person comes in. :leave:

homeschoolmom
Posted

[quote name='prov31girl' date='Apr 21 2004, 12:14 PM'] Well, I'm not really supposed to be on here, but both of my supervisors are gone. :ph34r: So keep it on the DL. But I do have this strong urge to go running through the shelves and throwing all the books on the floor. [/quote]
do it, do it, do it...
do it, do it, do it...
do it, do it, do it...
do it, do it, do it...
do it, do it, do it...
do it, do it, do it...
do it, do it, do it...
do it, do it, do it...
do it, do it, do it...
do it, do it, do it...
do it, do it, do it...
do it, do it, do it...

Posted

Too late, one of them just returned. But she's the cool one that won't bite my head off for moving.

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Apr 21 2004, 02:18 PM'] do it, do it, do it...
do it, do it, do it...
do it, do it, do it...
do it, do it, do it...
do it, do it, do it...
do it, do it, do it...
do it, do it, do it...
do it, do it, do it...
do it, do it, do it...
do it, do it, do it...
do it, do it, do it...
do it, do it, do it... [/quote]
:rotfl:

Posted

I will not buckle under the peer pressure. I am a strong woman. Hear me roar.

homeschoolmom
Posted

I can't hear you....

Posted

Just 24 more minutes then I can go listen to my Bethany Dillon CD which everyone should go out and buy. :rolleyes:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...