homeschoolmom Posted April 21, 2004 Posted April 21, 2004 In addition to phatmassing... what else are you trying to get done? I'm sitting here with a sleeping baby on my lap. I'm trying to figure out how I can get a can of POP (okay, normally I would say soda, but I have to defend the natives)... and I am also parusing through a book of prayers... What are you doing?
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted April 21, 2004 Posted April 21, 2004 Work. Work. Work. Work.... Need I say more?
Thy Geekdom Come Posted April 21, 2004 Posted April 21, 2004 [quote]I'm sitting here with a sleeping baby on my lap.[/quote] LOL Awww...wook at da baby! I'm just sitting and chatting on MSN while waiting to go to logic class.
prov31girl Posted April 21, 2004 Posted April 21, 2004 I'm chillin here at the front desk of the Educational Resource Center for Wright State University doing absolutely nothing productive.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted April 21, 2004 Posted April 21, 2004 [quote]I'm chillin here at the front desk of the Educational Resource Center for Wright State University doing absolutely nothing productive.[/quote] Hey, feeding your phatmass addiction is productive!
CreepyCrawler Posted April 21, 2004 Posted April 21, 2004 um nothing. avoiding going to study for my finals.... digesting some spaghetti.... i'm so addicted to phatmass...
grapeape Posted April 21, 2004 Posted April 21, 2004 trying to avoid planing for my 8th grade retreat...
marielapin Posted April 21, 2004 Posted April 21, 2004 I'm at work trying to put an end to all my work, as well as cleaning off my computer and cleaning out my email (since I'll be leaving soon because of the baby - and becoming a full time mom).
HomeTeamFamily Posted April 21, 2004 Posted April 21, 2004 [url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?showtopic=11046"]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?showtopic=11046[/url] see this thread lol
cmotherofpirl Posted April 21, 2004 Posted April 21, 2004 I have stopped avoiding laundry and garden, now I am concentrating on avoiding cooking dinner
Colleen Posted April 21, 2004 Posted April 21, 2004 Listening to Josh Groban and playing catch with my dog.
ilovechrist Posted April 21, 2004 Posted April 21, 2004 doing dishes, correcting English paper, and listening to the Beach Boys
HomeTeamFamily Posted April 21, 2004 Posted April 21, 2004 and typing at the same time!?!?!!??! wow im impressed
SacredTruth Posted April 22, 2004 Posted April 22, 2004 its 743 here. I just got done with dinner. Now I'm eyeing this hershey bar on the desk (yummy) and checking my email. I think I may pop over to yahoo for a chat...
nikkan_hanil Posted April 22, 2004 Posted April 22, 2004 Looking for a Neo Geo Pocket Color on sale online.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now