Eden Rose Posted May 7, 2011 Posted May 7, 2011 Gosh I love watching this show everyday. Nice and clean show with good moral values for families.
FutureSister2009 Posted May 10, 2011 Posted May 10, 2011 My two favorite episodes are the one where they go to Dollywood and the one where they perform at Sight and Sound theatre. Other than that, I've stopped keeping up with the show. Jim Bob gets on my nerves
Sarah147 Posted May 11, 2011 Author Posted May 11, 2011 When on earth does this show come on? I can't seem to track it... I used to fall upon it a lot...
Eden Rose Posted May 11, 2011 Posted May 11, 2011 It's on TLC in the states & in Australia it's on Discovery Home and Health channel
Sarah147 Posted May 11, 2011 Author Posted May 11, 2011 (edited) My TV site said Mondays at night, but when I tried, it was all about Prince Harry... Edited May 11, 2011 by JoyfulLife
Sarah147 Posted May 21, 2011 Author Posted May 21, 2011 It says there are no airings anytime soon: [url="http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/19-kids-and-counting/EP01219964"]http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/19-kids-and-counting/EP01219964[/url]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now