got2luvjc Posted November 14, 2011 Posted November 14, 2011 If there's no statue of limitation, then, well ... I got your back
Maximilianus Posted November 14, 2011 Posted November 14, 2011 I took all the rum, someone has to keep it safe from brigands.
missionseeker Posted November 14, 2011 Author Posted November 14, 2011 YOU'RE IN CAHOOTS WITH MY EXROOMMATE?>>!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Wow. I feel SO betrayed.
Maximilianus Posted November 14, 2011 Posted November 14, 2011 Don't fall for paranoid conspiracy theories.
Vincent Vega Posted November 14, 2011 Posted November 14, 2011 [quote name='Tally Marx' timestamp='1297380228' post='2211118'] The Rum is gone because Coffee is better, and the alcohol just couldn't stand beneath the weight of its superior existence. [/quote] [img]http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/entries/icons/original/000/000/567/Massimo.jpg?1248857504[/img]
Maximilianus Posted November 14, 2011 Posted November 14, 2011 Not as scary as this [spoiler]Made you look[/spoiler]
missionseeker Posted November 14, 2011 Author Posted November 14, 2011 Max, I do not trust you anywhere NEAR enough to click that button...
Luigi Posted November 14, 2011 Posted November 14, 2011 Probably pirates raided your place and made off with the rum. Check your environs for tell-tale signs of pirates - stray gold earrings, sword-slashes in the furniture & stuff, boot prints on one side alternating with pegleg prints on the other - that kind of thing.
Maximilianus Posted November 14, 2011 Posted November 14, 2011 [quote name='missionseeker' timestamp='1321245207' post='2336032'] Max, I do not trust you anywhere NEAR enough to click that button... [/quote] [spoiler]manteca![/spoiler]
Maximilianus Posted November 14, 2011 Posted November 14, 2011 [quote name='missionseeker' timestamp='1321245637' post='2336038'] nope [/quote] [spoiler]Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?[/spoiler]
Maximilianus Posted November 14, 2011 Posted November 14, 2011 [quote name='missionseeker' timestamp='1321246262' post='2336044'] No [/quote] [spoiler]yup[/spoiler]
missionseeker Posted November 14, 2011 Author Posted November 14, 2011 idky you think I'm gonna click that...
Maximilianus Posted November 14, 2011 Posted November 14, 2011 [quote name='missionseeker' timestamp='1321247300' post='2336050'] idky you think I'm gonna click that... [/quote] [spoiler]no seas tan miedosa[/spoiler]
missionseeker Posted November 14, 2011 Author Posted November 14, 2011 [img]http://www.gifsforum.com/images/gif/no no no/grand/7878521.gif[/img]
Maximilianus Posted November 14, 2011 Posted November 14, 2011 [quote name='missionseeker' timestamp='1321247659' post='2336054'] [img]http://www.gifsforum.com/images/gif/no%20no%20no/grand/7878521.gif[/img] [/quote] [spoiler]yes[/spoiler]
Luigi Posted November 14, 2011 Posted November 14, 2011 (edited) Pirates often have parrots on their shoulders. That looks an[i][b] awful [/b][/i]lot like a pirate parrot. Did you find it in your place after the rum disappeared? Edited November 14, 2011 by Luigi
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now