Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

Please pray for me, my OCD is really killing me. Sometimes I am late at school because of OCD. I just cannot leave the home without checking every details of our faucet, electric sockets, etc. I mean, I am tired but I cannot stop. Also what kills me now is that I am afraid that a very personal note might have fallen from my book and I am afraid someone might have read it. You know, I am quite sure I have no personal notes inside the book but it kills me.

Also, pray for my scrupulosity.

Thank you very much.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...