An Old School Catholic Message Board

Pm'er Jessica (Jtheresa)

Lisa

Hi!
I just got back from chaperoning a high school retreat (soooooo tired. way too much energy). While there, I saw Jessica, a former PM'er who is now a postulant with the Sisters of St Francis of Perpetual Adoration in Mishawaka, IN. She says "hi" and sends lots of prayers for all of you!

AllForYourGlory

Ahh i saw her at DJ as well.. Lisa, i am wondering if we meet at all. I was with the ND's pretty much all of saturday. I was a bad chaperone!:blink:

[quote name='AllForYourGlory' timestamp='1298340176' post='2214535']
Ahh i saw her at DJ as well.. Lisa, i am wondering if we meet at all. I was with the ND's pretty much all of saturday. I was a bad chaperone!:blink:
[/quote]

I don't think we met, but it was such a wonderful time! And I loved seeing the ND's! :) And I admit, I snuck away from chaperonage duties for a few minutes to talk to the sisters!

AllForYourGlory

[quote name='Lisa' timestamp='1298407673' post='2214662']
I don't think we met, but it was such a wonderful time! And I loved seeing the ND's! :) And I admit, I snuck away from chaperonage duties for a few minutes to talk to the sisters!
[/quote]

Mine was more like a few hours.. that is expected of me though. I think the best time, beyond the Eucharistic procession, was praying vespers with all the religious and sems in the chapel. I think we gave those who were in there praying in from of the blessed sacrament a surprise, but it was beautiful! Nothing like chanting the office!

I was chaperoning that retreat as well! Is there any way I might recognize who you were? I spent quite a bit of time at the SSFPA table, but not as much time as I spent in the hospitality room drinking coffee...

Edited by mcts

[quote name='AllForYourGlory' timestamp='1298526358' post='2215164']
well mcts, you know me.. so no figuring out there.. i was just with the ND on saturday most of the day.. *sigh*
[/quote]

Truth. It was good seeing you again, even though I'm not sure I even said hi to you.

[quote name='mcts' timestamp='1298525450' post='2215158']
I was chaperoning that retreat as well! Is there any way I might recognize who you were? I spent quite a bit of time at the SSFPA table, but not as much time as I spent in the hospitality room drinking coffee...
[/quote]

Maybe, I'm not sure though. I talked to the sisters a few times. Yay for Destination Jesus!!!!!