Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Who Here Has A Devotion To St. Francis?


Recommended Posts

Posted

By the way, I'm sure the prize you're offering is a.wesome, ds, but I really don't want anything! I'm just posting a lot because I really do love St. Francis and depend on him for much intercession and guidance - and want others to do the same.

Like all Saints, he shows us the way to Jesus:

[img]http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff508/philothea1983/FrancisDetailElGreco.jpg[/img]

dominicansoul
Posted

Okay, I'm praying now to decide who should get the prize....for those of you who said you didn't want it, I'll think about that...but if I pray about it and get the feeling you should have it, then you're gonna get it...hahahahahah

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...