An Old School Catholic Message Board

Franciscan Sisters Miraculously Survive Violent Car Accident

tnavarro61

http://www.anchornews.org/news/february-2011/february_25_2011_3.php

I am breaking my Lenten resolution to bring you this news. I was planning to share this on Sunday, until I read the name "Claudia". We had a PMer named Klaudia whose user name is Klaudi (with numbers which I forgot) and she just entered the Francisans of the Immaculate last Wednesday.

OnlySunshine

I think that is the young woman who entered from Phatmass. Her screename was Klaudi87. What a miracle it was that none of them were seriously injured! Our Lady was definitely praying for them and keeping them safe. Ave Maria! I wish I had a job because I would love to help pay for their replacement van, but I will be praying that they find a new one soon. :nunpray:

Thank you, Blessed Mother!!!! How amazing!

[quote][color="#121212"][font="Verdana"][size="2"][b][font="Verdana"][size=2]"That van was provided to us by the third order members of the friary in New York," Mother Simona said. "We're trying to look for a replacement now so we can continue this apostolate. Sometimes obstacles like this are a sign that it's a very fruitful apostolate. I think this is a sign that we need to continue."[/size][/font]

[/b][/size][/font][/color][/quote]

A.wesome way to interpret the crash :)

Edited by Chamomile

Indwelling Trinity

Thanks be to God they are alright!

Truly this is a miracle to thank God for! :)

Edited by Indwelling Trinity

Considering the way nuns tend to drive Im sure Mary and their angels pay extra special care and attention! Thank God they are ok!

OnlySunshine

[quote name='littleflower+JMJ' timestamp='1300521565' post='2221690']
do these sisters have a website I can go to?
[/quote]
[url="http://marymediatrix.com/religious-life/sisters-of-the-immaculate"]Franciscan Sisters of the Immaculate[/url]

Oh my word! I bet my friend Alicia was in the car! Praise God they are all okay! What a miraculous story!

I met Claudia when I went to Sr. Consolatrice's Final Vows Ceremony in January '11. She is a very sweet, young woman.

Edited by JoyfulLife

LaPetiteSoeur

Wow. God bless those sisters!

One sister I know [i]hates[/i] driving. She abhors it. It might be because they drive a rather large van. Good thing she has two sisters that live with her who can drive!

franciscanheart

[quote name='vee8' timestamp='1300493548' post='2221633']
Considering the way nuns tend to drive Im sure Mary and their angels pay extra special care and attention!
[/quote]
:hehe: